Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Money Maker

Good call stopping the garbage truck but finding his ear stuck to the door frame was bizarre and Maura donating her kidney would of been nice if she hadn't figured out the truth

3x07 Crazy for You

Catching the judge dressed up as a woman was amusing and Jane getting kidnapped outside work bizarre but the fact he recreated her bedroom was disturbing

3x08 Cuts Like a Knife

The groom’s ex-girlfriend saying to Jane about hearing voice in her head was amusing considering she was listening to Maura blabbering on and what a bad move for Jane's new neighbour, Jane shooting the killer was great

3x09 Home Town Glory

The one brother asking Jane to get who ever killed his brother was interesting considering he was there with his other brother but I bet he didn't think he would get his wish and about time Angela was told the truth about Lydia’s pregnancy

3x10 Melt My Heart to Stone

Dennis being the serial killer was a surprise and thank God Jane figured it out

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What's the chances of someone else being the babies father

3x11 Class Action Satisfaction

Korsak being reunited with one of his ex-wives was amusing as he didn't recognise her and Lydia bringing the baby back was nice

3x12 Love the Way You Lie

Jane's face when she discovered the secret romance involving Angela and her boss was priceless and the fact she gagged at the thought of him and her mother being sexually active was amusing and what a great result for Frost on the case

3x13 Virtual Love

Jane and the team beginning to mentor the underprivileged teenagers was bound to have consequence but having the fire alarm coated in U.V. ink was a clever way to find who pulled it

3x14 Over/Under

It's a good job Jane under the sport and spotted the towel drop in both videos but to think it had been going on for five years unnoticed was incredible

Reply 41#41 bala's post

As soon as they seen his home they knew but he obviously has no friends and didn't let any of them see it or they would of wondered how he could afford it

3x15 No More Drama in My Life

The building collapsing with Frost, Tommy and baby T.J. inside was scary

Rizzoli & Isles Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 25, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Did you manage to get the dead link working

Reply 4#4 bala's post

For once I'm going to be patient and wait

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know that's why I taken my comment away from yesterdays update post

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2013 10:25 ]

4x01 We Are Family

Amusing comment about following in their fathers footsteps and after only seeing a blurred image of the shooter I thought it was the sister with the baby because of the glasses and Maura spying on her kidney was priceless

4x02 In Over Your Head

Finding out the victim was a C.I. was tragic and the killer being a campus cop was annoying but dropping the bike on him was amusing

4x03 But I am a Good Girl

Maura sniffing out the dead body in the font was impressive but what a way for TJ's christening to turn grim and Stuart being allergic to dogs was priceless

4x04 Killer in High Heels

I can't believe Jane's mother brought in the video that made Maura look even more guilty but not being able to remember her evening together with the victim was bad, the killer handing over his car keys with the knuckle duster was priceless

Thread