Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Melt My Heart to Stone

Well who figured out who the killer was before it was revealed because i knew it was him why out of blue would he reappear . Leaving the baby on the door step was great clifhanger and finding out she was a cop and not a drug dealer was a twist.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

What a way end it with baby on front door step

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well that's the thing she only mentioned two men we don't know whether there were others but if they choose to keep it it would make for an interesting next season. . Rizzoli and family trying to raise a baby and solve crimes

Class Action Satisfaction

Well she came back in the next episode and i honestly don't know how it will work out but it should be interesting

Love the Way You Lie

Well having two cases years apart but having the same killer was rather unusual.

Did anyone notice in interview tape in old case Frost was wearing same shirt and haircut ?.

[ Last edited by bala at 12-5-2012 20:59 ]

Virtual Love

This wasn't a good episode it felt boring the case and it look like they given up on banter between Rizzoli and Isles

Over/Under

All because of a bet but he should known better than to kill the guy ?

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well who would notice it unless they knew what they were looking for?

We Are Family

Good returning episode but finding out who the shooter was a huge surprise no wonder she threw up consider she was family.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Nope i tried to be patient so i look somewhere else

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Episode are available now

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes no wonder he wanted the case so he could bury it but dragging the body out to sea to get the case was good thing.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

They found  a way to get rid of him was amusing

Killer in High Heels

That was one hell of a frame job they did on Maura and Jane having to  arrest her was sad but glad they proved she was innocent.

But I am a Good Girl

Finding out Paddy was responsible for captain wife & children house fire was sad but glad he got caught for it.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disturbing but what about the boys students ?

Was he teacher all girls school or was normal high school with mixed ?.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well that was some length that women went through to find them

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes the staged crime scene was great twist but finding out it was doctor wasn't a surprise why else make a big deal introduce the character at start of the episode?.

Built for Speed

Well watching this episode while remember comment posted by Spratt89 about Frost being dead was sad . Back to the episode well who would thought wife was responsible but look on her face when she realised her car keys caused the explosion certainly came as a surprise to her. .

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe we witness who killer was pretending to give CPR to victim while injecting her with fatal dose was smart but the way they caught him was great .

Thread