Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 bala's post

You have to feel sorry for the cop guarding the witness knot knowing he had gone out the window and Korsak was right not to reveal who his CI but the prosecutor being the killer after what she put Korsak through was disgusting

2x12 He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

That FBI Agent Anna was very cocky but what a idiot watching the getaway van for an hour while blood was dripping from it and then arresting Tommy has made things even harder, Jane’s negotiations was impressive and nice shot from the marksman

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah we knew he was innocent

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Yes that was obvious but nice catch with the limp and if they hadn't gone for the last robbery they may have got away with framing the others

2x13 Seventeen Ain't So Sweet

I had a feeling as soon as Steve said could he ring her that he would turn up dead and i first thought it was Rory who killed him but Debbie and Maria deaths had me confused until they figured out it was a faulty valve and Rory's being the killer was interesting but i was close from the start

Don't Stop Dancing, Girl

Well who would thought the victim was in witness protection but breaking one of rules certainly got her killed and poor girl losing both her parent-really not sure if the father survived after that gun shot.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Josh's mother did a real number on her son regarding Korsak and the mother and daughter being in witness protection was interesting but her sister also being killed to find their location along with her stepfather being shot was tragic

Wow!! That was one hell of a season final!!

Curious how injured agent Dean is. And saw it coming that Maura would be mad. Hopefully she will see that Rizolli had no choice. I first thought that Maura's mother was also her biological mother. But now it seems like her moms name is Hope.

Reply 44#44 kellemanske's post

Well i have to say she choose her boyfriend safety over her

burning down the house

Maura is really mad!   Rizzoli is going to have a time getting her to forgive.  Yeah I think HOPE is the name of her biological mother.   What was Gabrial Dean doing there.  Following her or going after Patty.  Kinda a scummy thing to do.  Patty saved Maura's life.  He shot a bad guy and then he was shot.     Not right or fair.     Maybe he'll survive.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

no she didn't. She reacted as a cop and saved a life. Thereby shooting a criminal. The fact that that criminal is Maura's father is unfortunate, but that doesn't mean she betrayed Maura or there friendship. And she did go to Patty immediatly after Maura, thereby leaving Dean wounded and for the others to take care off.

I think that Dean was there to help Rizolli, protect her, I don't know, but I don't think he was going after Patty after promising not to.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 12-27-2011 17:25 ]

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Yes i know but in Maura eyes it looked that way

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

What a great season final and with all those cops there it was her father that saved her from the killer but shooting back at the cops was stupid and he paid the price

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I agree. He shouldn't have shot at the cops. That wasn't to protect Maura anymore...

Rizzoli & Isles Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 05, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

What Doesn't Kill You

After the way they left the previous episode you knew they were going be problems but what a way to crack the case and finding the book with contact lead another interesting revelation and it look like this season we are going find out what happened to Isles's biological mother.

I love flashback to how they met

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I loved the premier, it was a great way to finish the previous episode and to start of the season.

Dirty Little Secret

Well Rizzoli saving Isles leg was great to make them friends again

Casey returning was nice. I knew there was a reason why he didn't want Jane in his life, but I feel sorry for him. I think he's underestimating Jane as to being able to cope with it.
The life death guy was funny and Maura being caught by Jane's brother was lucky.
The case was actually pretty cool cause of the CI's and all. Loved it.
The killer was no surprise though.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Yes Casey returning was a surprise but i understand why he doesn't want Jane to see him like that and he actually did her a favour because he doesn't want to be a burden to her. I think he's a little insecure that she will be with him out of guilt

Thread