Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

That is some really good news

Reply 14#14 bala's post

2x04 Brown Eyed Girl
It's a shame about Sophie after four years but Joey and his drawings was impressive but trust the cop to spoil the stakeout of the car and killing the photograph was a great outcome

Don't Hate the Player

Well i have give credit to suspect asking Rizzoli out on date during the investigation was bold move.

Rebel Without a Pause

Well finding out who the real target was interesting but he had a good reason

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Jesse was bold taking Rizzoli out on date but the side story with the dog was amusing

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Can you imaging being told your father raped your mother

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

No i can't but he really should of done a better job of killing him

Bloodlines

A witch killing was rather unusual case but finding out person mental disease was rather sad . i had feeling daughter wasn't his but all family DNA test her was amusing.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Okay but the testing was 400 some years old saying the markers are their.  Kinda farrr fectched.  I liked the twist though.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Having one of the witches named Sabrina was amusing and Frankie's old girlfriend saying he was the father was a little cruel but when all the family were DNA testing her was amusing

2x08 My Own Worst Enemy

Jane suspecting Maura was hiding something was interesting but finding out Ian was wanted was a surprise and what Jane's mother did to Maura kitchen cupboards was amusing

Gone Daddy Gone

Jane gets a surprise that her brother spend the night with Isles but playing chess but what a way for him to find out who her father is and it did look like he was a good guy after all given that family money to look after the dad

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked that they were tied up with guns to their heads and Isles says, "Rooke to bishops 4"  AHAH   They weren't going to stop their game for some Mob guy.  Daddy or not! hahah

I was glad to see Paddy isn't the horrible guy he's portrayed.

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

I  like that the brother explained how Paddy had standards and that that's why he got the power.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What a jerk that Dr. Pike was by releasing the body and Jane's apology in front of the sensitivity training officer was awesome but Sutton got what he deserved by trying make it look like Paddy was responsible

2x10 Remember Me

The swallowed teeth of one of Charles Hoyt victims was interesting but the warden was a pain in the neck and what happened in the jail was great, it's a shame the warden wasn't kicked in the privates

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well this was quite a great season ender

Can I Get Witness?

You just knew by the name of this episode that the witness was going get killed.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

but the proscecuter being responsible was a surprise and  i knew the tier would come back

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

I wasn't prepared for the prosecutor to be guilty.  What a great twist.  I liked that Janes partnet wouldn't give up his CI.  Whats the point in a confidential CI if it's NOT confidential!  Duhhh....

Thread