Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x16 You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone

Finding out the senator's daughter was booked on four flights after she was found murdered did make it look like she knew she was in danger and the video may not of saved her life but caught her killer and Cavanaugh swapping the computers before the Feds confiscated the wrong one's was amusing

Rizzoli & Isles Season 5 Promos

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-12-2014 04:50 ]

Rizzoli & Isles Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 17, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-18-2014 04:55 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-25-2014 04:59 ]

A New Day

Either i forgot what happen in season 4 or the fact writers were forced write the fact Rizzoli was pregnant because actress is pregnant . What a emotional episode finding missing baby especially consider Rizzoli condition .

What a way deal with Frost dead finding out he died in car accident

5x02 Goodbye

Frost funeral was sad consider we know what really happened to him but treated it well for Frost character .

What a good mystery to solve when a female suspect came in with blood on her clothes.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-25-2014 20:30 ]

5x03 Too Good to be True

I knew her mother would trick Isles into revealing Jane's condition

5x04 Doomsday

I did finding it amusing both this and Perception had same type of case with doomsday shelter but different cause of death

5x05 The Best Laid Plans

Well down-town abbey reference was rather amusing but it was obvious it was inside job but having 2 separate people kill her at same time was surprising.

5x06 Knockout

I really liked this episode because killer put a lot thought into killing his wife and he almost got away with it until Jane figures out how he sent murder weapon through a parcel delivery service

Thread