Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x07 Boston Keltic

Not sure what to make of this episode because it was average

5x08 Lost & Found

This was most action packed episode so far and Jane putting her life on the line consider her condition was amazing.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-23-2014 14:31 ]

5x09 It Takes a Village

Jane losing her baby was sad and everyone trying to be nice was really annoying jane

Seriously not reporting a dead body because you are getting auto pay was unbelievable

[ Last edited by bala at 8-23-2014 14:29 ]

5x10 Phoenix Rising

Jane on break she really can't help herself find a case as result of old friend coming Vince but proving he was innocent was great result

5x13 Bridge to Tomorrow

i can't remember the previous episode but mid-season cliffhanger was Rizzoli jumping into sea to save the guy and we had no idea where she was but obviously we knew she would survive but Isles being pissed at her was understandable but bucket list was amusing who would thought it was his wife who killed her

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I actually wasn't a fan of this episode. I didn't remember where the previous one had stopped and that made this one a lot less interesting.
Also, it was so obvious who was the wife... I know she had an alibi, but they made it very obvious there couldn't be anyone else (very unbelieveble since he was a proscecutor, but oh well).  I liked the sidestories best in this episode.
I am curious what the rest of the season will bring.

5x15 Gumshoe

Nice episode but suspect helping them do a timeline was valuable for the case but get a confession from bad guy was impressive

5x16 "In Plain View"

Isles trying to deal with imposter who has better taste than her was amusing side-line story-line

5x17 & 5x18

Well hmm,
I don't really see why they put these two back to back as there was not really a connection.
If I saw right this was a season final and it really didn't feel like that.
So sad for Maura, but it's not like the guy had a big role in the series so I won't miss him.

Reply 237#237 kellemanske's post

I think it had to do scheduling of programmes

6x01 The Platform

That shooting could of been end of his police career but thankfully his sister found the proof that there was a gun.

Thread