60 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

Well it's good thing that she didn't play that recording to the other lawyer because it did sound like entrapment. Can an individual set themselves apart from the government ?.

Fountain Of Youth

Well there were a lot of suspects but who would thought it was first one at start was good was the right one since i thought it was business partner. The daughter inherit it was a nice surprise

Islandia

Well finding out the victum was millionaire was too obvious a motive but finding out the real estate was trying poison the owner island so she could sell it him was sick it's a good thing he threw out that bottle water but brother being responsible was sad

Endless Summer

Well i wasn't expecting that sort of cliffhanger but i hope she doesn't leave standing like that because he was on his knee for a few minutes and since she didn't answer straight away i am concerned

Yankee Dan

Well what an interesting returning episode but ending was surprise that she said yes i thought she was going have that a mystery until end of season 4 but glad they chose to let her give her his answer

Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling she won't make it down the Ale

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Did this feel like you already watched this episode ?

Killer Barbecue

Who would of thought that an apple was a clue to the killer .

Magic Longworth

What an amusing start them thinking it was cop being killer and it turned out to be a male stripper but episode title gave this away.

what a moron beating up his golden ticket if i had a women who was paying for everything i would never hit her but he certainly got what he deserved if that wasn't bad stealing her money on top was just plain wrong.

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

Well Zombie drug was rather scary but reporter knowing about it in advanced was interesting revelation.

Glade-iators!

Typical episode but suspect was misleading thinking bank employee when it was her friend was great reveal.

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves

Look like Shawn Spencer has a brother named Jim. Jim dad dropping in on a visit was surprised to Callie as she accidently flash him . Who would thought that old man played gypsies at their own game

Reply 141#141 codebreaker's post

Well that put a new meaning on three's company but you just knew one of them did it.

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Jim parents managed to sort out their differences.

Reply 146#146 codebreaker's post

Didn't really pay attention to this episode because it was boring.

Civil War

Who would of thought a song would cause a murder

Reply 150#150 codebreaker's post

I knew there was a reason why they introduced her to him

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

Am i right in assuming that was ray's brother (ex husband that in witness protection)

Tin Cup

Well as soon as he entered the house i had feeling something bad will happen to Jim and it did .

oh well joys of being a tv fan

60 123
Thread