Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Callie can sure overreact...
I mean, one moment she wants to say the relationship has to end but the next moment she kisses him and then in the end she is mad at him for trying to protect her...
come on... Know what you want...

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Oh thank you very much =P

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I understand that she is annoyed, but she knows how he is...

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I can't believe though that she compared him to Ray and said they were similar...

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I loved it!! I just wonder why he didn't cut that deal sooner, I mean then he wouldn't have to do the time and he would have been home with his family earlier...

well that was kind of predictable. But Jim not picking up her call is wrong. He should just explain. Now there's gonna be much more drama And I wonder if it was really the organised crime man who told IA about the affair between him and Callie. Cause that's gonna cause him some troubles too.
But nice way to handle the mob killing that wasn't a mob killing. But I knew from the beginning Rafael was in love with her.

I kind of expected Sam to stick around. It's going to create a lot of jealousy for Callie, but considering what she is doing to Jim, she deserves it. Also loved the thing with Daniel, he looks like he would do anything for her, just because she's a pretty firl, but I don't like her for taking advantage of it and I also don't like it what she did to Jim back in Chicago. I think she's going to cause some troubles. But I like how she profiles the suspects, but she was only half right about this one.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

me 2, but I think that's going to be something that's coming back later in the season. I think her husband has done something criminal again. Otherwise he couldn't pay it back that quickly. But we'll see. For the kid though, I hope he stays clear of that life. btw do you know what he did to get send to prison? I forgot.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

well, at least it's not for some kind of money scam so maybe I'm wrong after all.

Well, the tension between Callie and Jim was obvious, but Callie still needs to learn a lot about policework, cause if she's going to fall for every sad story, she will be fooled a lot.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I agree about that. She really brought this all on herself. If she had made her descission sooner, Jim wouldn't have been in this situation. But maybe Jim is making the right descission cause if she really wanted to do it, she would have already done it. The girl was right, triangles aren't fair, but she's the one causing it.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

ofcourse that could happen

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

looks like Callie will have another reason to be jealous

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I saw the way Jim looked at her in the previous episode. I just wasn't expecting her to be in this next episode. I thought they would bring her back later.

Reply 99#99 bala's post

I love the interaction between Callie and her boss and Jim and his boss's boss

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I agree, this was a bit ridiculous, but it was fun to watch. Callie having to make a deposition and then her supervisor turning 180 was nice.

Reply 119#119 bala's post

I'm glad they gave us an answer, but I find that I'm very annoyed by how they are playing this.
The emotional scene with the other doc so obvious to make us believe she's gonna say no and then make her do the opposite just to surprise us. I found that it was a bit too much staged.
I liked the case of Yankee Dan though Loved the name btw, but the ghost angle made it funny.
I thought it would be something with the eyes on the painting.. Those really seamed to be following him

Thread