Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah i really like that actress i seen few shows so it will interesting seeing her as recurring character we all knew somehow she would stick around.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's making Jim job a little bit challenging they had figure way keep her on the show so they made her a consultant

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

That's one way to get rid of him

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wonder how they fix it

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

that rather odd since other topic with brackets don't have spaces.

Dirty Little Secrets

well i had feeling Carlos female examiner had something to do with the case

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

yeah but someone had to give him a reality check?

Gibtown

Well who would thought a resident from Gibtown would be the murderer . look like jim has made his decision

Addicted To Love

Well i have say Jim love life keep on changing like a yo-yo

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

She was crazy

Second Skin

Jim overeating to snake bite was amusing. As for case this episode give church goes a bad name it's a good thing they were milking the snakes and finding out why he got killed was a lot more interesting than we first thought.

Swamp Thing

Well this was a good episode but who would thought there human traffic situation for the murder

Beached

Well finding out guy was conman was reason he got killed was good but i feel this show has become quite average

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good season finale shame that saw news about cop died in hospital but title gave away what would happen in this episode.

Poseidon Adventure

Well i have to say it was rather obvious it was that guy who killed her because he just seem a bit dodgy

Longworth's Anatomy

Well Callies first day at the new hospital didn't go well but trust find a case during a teaching class

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

Are you surprised that TV show for you i had feeling there was reason why they introduced her in previous episode .

The Naked Truth

Well look like she's trouble with question she asking about jim

Food Fight

Well you just knew as soon they decided to go for lunch they would find a body but of all suspects it had to be least obvious one and after all that trouble and new women isn't taking no for an answer.

Old Times

Having to work the case with his old partner who he send to jail was amusing but how the hell did he even pass the detective exam is beyond me moving a vehicle off the crime scene than finding body 8 years later was ridiculous.

Thread