Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x04 Lost and Found

Well they got Lexie instead of Audrey i had feeling it wouldn't be that easy.  

What a really creepy episode

4x05 The New Girl

Well another ok episode but trust Duke figure out it was Audery and not Lexie but her acting was rather convincing.

Countdown

Well it didn't take Nathan long to figure it out but look like Duke brother has turned into evil guy . I should of know every role this guy takes always ends being bad guy.

Lay Me Down

Not a great episode nothing really happened it clear this show has run it's course.

4x09 William

Well it took 10 episode to finally get this season but now we only few more episodes until it's over . Well what a way to make William the bad guy but i don't know how it's going to work out .

4x10 Shot in the Dark

Well another good episode but what shocking discovery for Audrey if what William said was true this put troubles into different perspective   .

Shot in the Dark

A very strange episode but knowing she is key reopen the door was great revelation

4x12 When the Bough Breaks

Well of all evil things William has done this one was really evil giving a baby a trouble that kill people when he cries but finding his solution to the problem was for Audrey to give someone else a trouble was crazy but giving Duke his trouble back was great way for the writer to make him more relevant .

4x13 The Lighthouse

Well a great season finale but Audrey is gone and so is William made for great cliffhanger with Duke about to explode

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah is it bad that i prefer Mara over Audrey because Audrey did start annoying me after 3 seasons and making her bad guy really suited her she plays it quite well.   . This look like epic final season .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes but just when they have her Audrey briefly appears

5x03 Spotlight

That trouble was awful

Kidnapping Mara and making her remember Audry was good tactic

Much Ado About Mara

Turning a trouble invisible heating everybody up with microwave was indeed very evil duke inability form words was very amusing.

The Old Switcheroo (1)

People swapping places with people caused amusing situation

The Old Switcheroo (2)

I have tp say the ending was a nice surprise i wasn't expecting that

5x07 Nowhere Man

This was an interesting trouble making people into ghost and i am glad Mara isn't connected to Audrey . I don't how effective she can be with immunity gone

5x08 Exposure

Getting bottom of the trouble was great and who was responsible and Mara asking about duke's mother was a surprise because we have no idea who she is but his story about her was awful no wonder Duke turned out that way.

5x09 Morbidity

It's never good idea to keep CDC women from staying in Haven but that trouble was disturbing .

Duke and Mara are becoming a little too comfortable with each other she's playing him he really doesn't see it and she knows he likes her so all she doing playing up to his fantasy

5x10

I should seen the twist that CDC lady wasn't actually who she says she is so it's going to be interesting to see who she is

5x11 Reflections

Mara is really playing it very well but after this episode i am not sure it was an act i think she kind of likes Duke and what she did cool him down did look like she was playing him but continue after duke trouble stop was amusing.

Thread