Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 - 301

I first thought they were lazy in choosing the episode title until it was relieved that's where the kid was suppose to be buried and not believing in aliens i found amusing

3x02 Stay

The guy running down the the street with the dog cone around his neck was amusing and Claire suggesting he talks to the dog that turned human with a gun a little bizarre

3x03 The Farmer

I First thought Tom taking photos at the first crime scene made him look suspicious but him being a Boston police detective working a similar case was interesting as he had no idea what goes on in Haven

3x04 Over My Head

The way Duke saved Daphne after finding out she was responsible for the strange incidents was interesting and the guys digging into Tommy's background is going make there life awkward as he knows about their secrets as well

3x05 Double Jeopardy

I thought it was obvious that Nathan arranging the prison transfer was a decoy to break him out and Lady Justice taking the court clerk into the painting make you wonder if the others were taken in by the same way

3x06 Real Estate

Haven's haunted house locking then in was creepy but  the way it was trying to picking them off one by one was interesting and Jordan being able to be touched by Nathan must be nice considering her affliction

3x07 Magic Hour (1)

I first thought the wife/mother getting run over was payback for bringing their daughter back but using her affliction to make money was something new and who shot Nathan was a surprise

3x08 Magic Hour (2)

Tragic that Moira had blamed her sister for not saving their father when she used her power to save her but their father was right about saving two lives at once could be fatal

3x09 Sarah

Duke accidentally saving his grandfather in 1955 but changing the present in Haven was a interesting dilemma and talk about a close call returning just in time to save Audrey

3x10 Burned

Ginger abilities were interesting and not knowing who's skin the skin walker is in will make things awkward

3x11 Last Goodbyes

Audrey awakening to find the town’s residents asleep reminded me of how the film Children of the Damned started and having to interrogate each other to make sure one of them wasn't the skin walker was interesting, Will being the one man awake and finding out he was in a coma was great but what a cliffhanger

I am glad they have decided to air the remanding two episodes in the right order and on the same day Jan/17/2013 not like what was first reported to air the final episode as was originally scheduled and episode 12 next year

3x12 Reunion

Duke coming out the water younger after being hit was amusing but the dead going back to their teenage years was interesting and who the skin walker was creating was great as she was an alien in her last show

3x13 Thanks for the Memories

Duke slapping Nathan to prove Audrey hadn't gone in the barn was amusing, using the barn to time travel just like the Doctor Who TARDIS was bizarre but the end was great

Haven Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 15:07 ]

4x01 Fallout

Only Lexie aka Audrey could give the customer a screaming orgasm in a backwater bar and Jennifer telling them what she heard them say in the barn was interesting but convincing Audrey to kill Nathan is going to be hard and as we don't know who is her true love it might be pointless

4x02 Survivors

Jennifer was really lucky she left the coffee shop when she did and William was also lucky that Lexie aka Audrey remembered how to reassemble his gun

4x03 Bad Blood

Lexie face when she walked straight back in the bar after only just walking out was amusing especially after William had done the same thing and that troubled blood was relentless

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Jennifer being distracted by the fog horn while trying to listen to Audrey was obviously a clue and the laughing children was a little creepy but Lexie being who she wants to be for now should be interesting

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Lexie coming to Nathan's rescue was a hint she was Audery but Duke figuring it out was great

Thread