96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Syfy's all-new one-hour drama series Haven, starring Emily Rose (Jericho, Brothers and Sisters) is based on the novella The Colorado Kid from renowned author Stephen King. The series follows the shrewd and confident FBI agent Audrey Parker (Rose) who has a lost past, and arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine on a routine case. Before long, her natural curiosity lands her in the epicenter of activity in this curious enclave, which turns out to be a longtime refuge for people that are affected by a range of supernatural afflictions.

http://www.syfy.com/haven/index.php

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:06 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this show

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Good start i wonder who is in the old photo that looks like Audrey

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I wonder who her boss called after her phone call for time off

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Perhaps the woman it the photo or is that to obvious

1x02 Butterfly

Another good episode it was obvious that Audrey would stays in Haven to determine the identity of her lookalike in the Colorado Kid murder photo but Ben not been able to sleep reminded me of a film

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Me too but i didn't think he was responsible for his parents death

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was strange how the music helped the insane but turned the sane people mad but letting the leave on the boat was nice and the fact they took the other two was great plus she now knows the name of the woman in the photo

1x04 Consumed

Good episode with the Teagues brother offering Audrey some fashion tips which was funny but the two brothers and their complicated relationship with the one having the anger management problem

1x05 Ball And Chain

Interesting episode with Duke catching the ultimate in sexually transmitted diseases plus a baby daughter as well and all because Audrey stood him up

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was sweet justice for the animals but the family secret was a surprise and not letting him know about his mother might stop it happening again

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I like the way Audrey got Alec's mad to test if he was responsible and Jimmy loosing his face was different but Nathan being scared to move his drawing was funny. It's a shame the drawing sank but it was the right one

1x08 Ain't No Sunshine

I think they over did Audrey's problem in remembering names, i like the part when Jess brought food and Audrey said you should marry this woman and Jess replied we should get to second base first

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It's a shame about Eleanor and Duke's revelation at the end was a surprise but i did like the line (crying will not be tolerated today)

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It did look like the teacher but that would of been to obvious and the students temper in the corridor followed by her pain made me suspect him, Audry walking away and getting him angry was great

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It's been a while since we've seen Audrey boss but what is his motive in getting her to resign

Reply 39#39 bala's post

With the scare on her foot it's looking like she could be Lucy and she can slow the ageing process down and the family being able to say goodbye was nice

1x13 Spiral

What a time for Nathan to find out that Max Hansen was his father and the Chief was responsible for the cracks but loosing two father in one day was tragic. Julia also has the tattoo so is she supposed to be the one to kill Duke and nice twist at the end but we already know who she is

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I have just read that somewhere else but great news, the second-season also has 13 episodes

Reply 46#46 dannixx's post

96 12345
Thread