81 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i was just going to post this tomorrow

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Same here but i hope it's not a rip-off Eureka

Welcome to Haven

Not a bad start to series and it started off but it will be interesting to see where this show goes

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i am guessing some sort of relative i think it could be her mother but i am not sure

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i am guessing someone who wants her to stay there in Maine

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

the question i am wondering is whether they will follow  book ?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured it was boy when i met him.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

no he wasn't he just feel guilty that he survived and they didn't it sad but after 2 episode this really goes well with Eureka

Another great episode man figures way to get his wife back normal after she put in mental hospital but as crazy effect sane people

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes the anger management  thing was good i knew that must be the trigger . Powers are linked to emotion.

[ Last edited by bala at 7-31-2010 18:03 ]

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i am surprised Audry didn't feel guilty about that. . Duke can never go near that baby  because she kill him.

Fur

Well another interesting episode but also not what we expected, stuffed animals coming back to life hunting the people who killed them sound like sweet justice but than we find out it's a family secret . That one shock for the guy who finds out he was stuffed.

Sketchy

Well i thought it was boy but turn out to be the girl who was responsible.

I love how they keep come up with ways of different way people can get killed but this one was great way to  killing someone

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well he got what he deserved.

Well another great episode but i like split focus in this episode in the past the episode very focused on mystery and this one gave some interesting result like Nathan and his girl it's a shame she's leaving but that kiss Audry gave Nathan on the cheek , the look in his eyes meant he felt it. i suppose the question now is what will he do. i suppose he will keep quiet for few episode.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

yes they did but that line was great

but shadow man is obvious who it was .

As You Were

Well that revelation at the end i really didn't see coming but Nathan shooting fake Audrey are great.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

of all the people it could of been i can't believe it's him-i love it when tv show gives unexpected revelation.

The Hand You're Dealt

Nice episode you think it was the teacher who cause it but it happen to be the student but what Audry did was great walking away and make himself explode was funny.

The Trial Of Audrey Parker

Well look like Audrey is now just a normal cop but they really played her well and she has no idea that she is being played.

81 12345
Thread