Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Reunion

Duke coming out the water younger after being hit was amusing but the dead going back to their teenage years was interesting and who the skin walker was creating was great as she was an alien in her last show

3x13 Thanks for the Memories

Duke slapping Nathan to prove Audrey hadn't gone in the barn was amusing, using the barn to time travel just like the Doctor Who TARDIS was bizarre but the end was great

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

She seem to enjoy playing those sci-fi characters and is quite good at it . Finding out how she became a skin walker was sad but all because she was in love with Audrey's son.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well finding out who the father was interesting i didn't put pieces together until that flashback but what a cliffhanger to leave it on so glad this returning for a 4th season

Haven Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 15:07 ]

Haven Season 3: Bloopers

4x01 Fallout

Only Lexie aka Audrey could give the customer a screaming orgasm in a backwater bar and Jennifer telling them what she heard them say in the barn was interesting but convincing Audrey to kill Nathan is going to be hard and as we don't know who is her true love it might be pointless

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I forgot to comment on this episode i like new character but we have no idea what his interest in Audrey is but it can't be good but i think he the replacement for other guy who Nathan shot in season finale.

Survivors

Classic Heaven episode but it's good thing she remember how put a gun back together in time

4x02 Survivors

Jennifer was really lucky she left the coffee shop when she did and William was also lucky that Lexie aka Audrey remembered how to reassemble his gun

Bad Blood

That was one hell of revenge blood which certainly different and we find out where Audrey is which is great  but how will she get out should be challenging

4x03 Bad Blood

Lexie face when she walked straight back in the bar after only just walking out was amusing especially after William had done the same thing and that troubled blood was relentless

4x04 Lost and Found

Well they got Lexie instead of Audrey i had feeling it wouldn't be that easy.  

What a really creepy episode

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Jennifer being distracted by the fog horn while trying to listen to Audrey was obviously a clue and the laughing children was a little creepy but Lexie being who she wants to be for now should be interesting

4x05 The New Girl

Well another ok episode but trust Duke figure out it was Audery and not Lexie but her acting was rather convincing.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Lexie coming to Nathan's rescue was a hint she was Audery but Duke figuring it out was great

Countdown

Well it didn't take Nathan long to figure it out but look like Duke brother has turned into evil guy . I should of know every role this guy takes always ends being bad guy.

4x06 Countdown

Jordan getting in Wade's head was disturbing as his behaviour afterwards was off but I didn't expect him to kill her

Lay Me Down

Not a great episode nothing really happened it clear this show has run it's course.

4x07 Lay Me Down

Nathan's erection after his school spanking dream was amusing and has Duke really lost his affliction after stabbing Wade

Thread