Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Nathan taking Mara into hiding rather than hand her over to Dwight was understandable but Mara flirting with him as Audrey was amusing

The Old Switcheroo (2)

I have tp say the ending was a nice surprise i wasn't expecting that

5x04 Much Ado About Mara

Mara altering Jody's trouble to microwave was evil as nobody could see it coming

5x05 The Old Switcheroo (1)

Vince and David discovering that they've switched bodies was surprising as they were far apart but Gloria and Dwight was amusing

5x06 The Old Switcheroo (2)

David confessing to being on the beach next to the Colorado Kid was a surprising revelation

5x07 Nowhere Man

This was an interesting trouble making people into ghost and i am glad Mara isn't connected to Audrey . I don't how effective she can be with immunity gone

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Duke had me convinced he was going to take Mara's toe to prove she's not connected to Audrey and you cant blame everyone giving Audrey the strange look considering all the evil Mara did

5x08 Exposure

Getting bottom of the trouble was great and who was responsible and Mara asking about duke's mother was a surprise because we have no idea who she is but his story about her was awful no wonder Duke turned out that way.

5x09 Morbidity

It's never good idea to keep CDC women from staying in Haven but that trouble was disturbing .

Duke and Mara are becoming a little too comfortable with each other she's playing him he really doesn't see it and she knows he likes her so all she doing playing up to his fantasy

5x10

I should seen the twist that CDC lady wasn't actually who she says she is so it's going to be interesting to see who she is

5x11 Reflections

Mara is really playing it very well but after this episode i am not sure it was an act i think she kind of likes Duke and what she did cool him down did look like she was playing him but continue after duke trouble stop was amusing.

5x12 -5x13

Finding out she was Mara mother was a surprise but trying save Mara and combine them back cause a surprising situation with audry coming back but as result Duke released all his troubles out into heaven talk about a massive cliffhanger

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Duke's line "who you gone a call" was amusing and nice work in figuring out they had to print the photos

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Chris did a good job in putting the CDC doctor of her trail of Dave's infection but trying to stop her from seeing the teddy bears was amusing and destroying the cell phone tower was quick thinking

5x10 Mortality

Dwight showing Charlotte the troubles was risky and the fact she doesn't work for the CDC was surprising as she seemed knowledgeable about the sick

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The writers are getting a sense of hummer having the latest victim say she's struggling to hold it together just before she fell-apart and Samantha's mother was lucky but Mara and Duke hooking up has been coming for a while

5x12 Chemistry

Audrey should of been worried after what Vince found in Charlotte's office considering she was about to inject her and Mara did a great job at play Duke but Charlotte being Audrey's mother was a surprising twist

5x13 Chosen

Wow what a mid season finale with Duke infecting everyone

5x14 New World Order

Charlotte choosing Audrey to save over Mara was a costly mistake but her being trapped while Duke go out was karma but the truck driver never hearing of Haven was surprising

5x15 Power

What a price to pay for stealing batteries and Duke meeting the daughter of an old friend was interesting as it looked like she was just trying to shake him down for money at first but being eager to learn if she is Troubled was surprising

Thread