Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x08 Crush

Vince and David suffering the bends without being in water was surprising and you just knew there would be a gun shot after they figured out Nathan dying would be a bad thing

4x09 William

Well it took 10 episode to finally get this season but now we only few more episodes until it's over . Well what a way to make William the bad guy but i don't know how it's going to work out .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

That was a close call with the phone bleeping and what a turn around for William with him first helping Lexie and now Audrey has to help him, Nathan and the others getting the bug in their ears was creepy

4x10 Shot in the Dark

Well another good episode but what shocking discovery for Audrey if what William said was true this put troubles into different perspective   .

4x10 The Trouble With Troubles

The alternate reality that Audrey found herself in was amusing as nobody knew her and Nathan and Duke had different careers but William being connected to Audrey makes killing him a problem

Shot in the Dark

A very strange episode but knowing she is key reopen the door was great revelation

4x11 Shot in the Dark

It's a shame the conspiracy theorists didn't get injured from the beast as them entering that house could of contaminated the crime scene

4x12 When the Bough Breaks

Well of all evil things William has done this one was really evil giving a baby a trouble that kill people when he cries but finding his solution to the problem was for Audrey to give someone else a trouble was crazy but giving Duke his trouble back was great way for the writer to make him more relevant .

4x13 The Lighthouse

Well a great season finale but Audrey is gone and so is William made for great cliffhanger with Duke about to explode

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The baby being responsible for the death was sad and the fact it was also a family curse made it worse but also killing his mother was a surprise and I hope giving Duke his trouble back means they don't have to kill the babies father

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Still having to kill the babies father was sad and that was a close call for David but what a cliffhanger with wanting William back

Haven Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 11, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 See No Evil

Poor Dwight getting zapped with his own tazer after getting shot first but Mara then overpowering Nathan and shooting him with his own gun was surprising

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah is it bad that i prefer Mara over Audrey because Audrey did start annoying me after 3 seasons and making her bad guy really suited her she plays it quite well.   . This look like epic final season .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I didn't realise it is the final season as there are 26 episodes spread over this year and next year so we have a long time to wait

5x02 Speak No Evil

Mara using Vickie to try and break through the Vail was disturbing as she seems to be on a cold blooded killing spree but using Vickie's drawing to take Mara out was karma

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes but just when they have her Audrey briefly appears

5x03 Spotlight

That trouble was awful

Kidnapping Mara and making her remember Audry was good tactic

Much Ado About Mara

Turning a trouble invisible heating everybody up with microwave was indeed very evil duke inability form words was very amusing.

The Old Switcheroo (1)

People swapping places with people caused amusing situation

Thread