21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Huge Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Huge Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

Well the first episode was good but i really don't like the message put across but it really depends, fat camps are a trend in America and it's a shame parent can't deal with their kids they expect these camps to help them out-ain't parent suppose love their kid no matter what size they are?.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-9-2011 20:03 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That was cruel what Willamina did to Amber's shorts but Willamina attitude was great when asked about her swimsuit

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes that striptease was rather unusual

1x02 Letters Home

I wonder who Amber is missing it's probably a pet and Willamina eventually making the effort to play basketball thanks to the new girls mother was nice but what a strange family

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That was a strange family

Well it look like it take some time to get going but not bad for a second episode

i still can't believe David Hassoff daughter is on this show she really is interesting character i can see resemblance.

1x03 Live Action Role Play

Will convinces the campers to participate in Becca's new club but when Becca stood up for her self against the other campers and with Will not burning the paper should be interesting

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Look like i found 1 show to cut  . i am sorry about after 3 episode it hasn't hooked me

1x04 Talent Night

Magic Alistair saves his routine by turning it into a comedy and Will panics after she loses her camp journal but when she hears one of her poems being sang she gets annoyed

1x05 Movie Night

Nice episode with friendships being formed but Amber is heading for a fall with her crush

1x06 Spirit Quest

George wasn't the right choice to take the campers on an overnight Spirit Quest in the woods but when he went to find Willamina and Amber when they got lost and kissed Amber when he found her i think was expected

1x07 Poker Face

Interesting episode when the campers are under pressure as news of the first weigh-in circulates and Dr. Rand realization that she is an outsider when Shay's daughter is ill. George and Amber kiss again but are spotted by Willamina

1x08 Birthdays

Good episode with Chloe and Alistair celebrating their birthdays separately until Chloe's party brings the two together which was tragic for Alistair and George comes to his senses after kissing Amber

1x09 Parents Weekend Part 1 of 2

That was nice of Becca to play along with Alistair pretending that she is his girlfriend to his parents but Amber's mother sneaks her a treat and embraced her

1x10 Parents Weekend Part 2 Of 2

Ian's dad with Amber's mother was disturbing considering his wife was there and Ian tries to comfort Amber after she sees George talking to another woman and then blurts out that he had a crush on her, and they both kiss.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I am surprised this show hasn't been added yet but i got chance to catch up on this show today. Will lose her journal made her worried but she should looked in lost and found but look thing her friend did but reading it seems wrong . The property line situation was solved in this episode but it was nice of guy to help her put trespassing signs up. I actually thought the song was good thought Will was overreacting.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well Will getting wrong idea about love song was sad when she figured out it wasn't her but Amber. . The movie was a bit odd choice. I felt this was slow episode .

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

He might not be the best but he did find Willamina and Amber

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well this was ok episode i am not surprised there were worried about weigh in i would be but i thought it was suppose done at the end not in the middle?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-17-2010 10:55  
Good episode with Chloe and Alistair celebrating their birthdays separately until Chloe's party brings the two together which was tragic for Alistair and George comes to his senses after kissing Amber
The dare was mean for Alistair i didn't know he was gay but i can't believe Chloe still pretends she's not related to him is awful.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2010 03:33  
That was nice of Becca to play along with Alistair pretending that she is his girlfriend to his parents but Amber's mother sneaks her a treat and embraced her
Yes it was nice of her but Amber mother was a bit embarrassment. This episode reminds me of how kids just can't be honest with their parents. most of them seem more scared about their parents visiting than to actually be happy about it.

21 12
Thread