Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a great ep and it seems that this part of the season will be different than last from the sense that they will not be picking on the new girl.

Wow what a season opener. I still think that the girls should have listened to Sasha and not gone to the National Rep.

I wonder if Emily will follow all the rules. I have a feeling she is going to sneak off to Paris to see the guy.

The rest of the group needs to pull it together and fall behind Sasha. That lady is very very evil. I can see her going down and going hard. I just hope she does not pull the girls down with her.

I hope also that Peyson holds off. She wants it soo bad but I dont think she is ready yet. I can see her hurting herself and the who group suffering from it.

It was a great start to the season and can't wait for the rest.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I have to agree. But if you think of it no one else knew what she did and Lauren being like her dad will do anything to get what they want even step on others.

I am glad that Emily got to see Damien and glad they made the promise to see each other in two years. That is the fire she needs to push herself. I can also see Emily being a rebel and sticking with Sasha and surpassing everyone.

Racing to the finish

Well I have been watching this show and love it alot. It show how some people can be too competitive and blame others for their down falls.

Can't wait to see more of this show next season

Thread