92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 164#164 gabsimom's post

Yeah i know what you mean, No i don't think she has made a break through i think she just realised her action have consequences and i wonder what Sasha going to do next season payback is coming to her. There no way he forgives her i can't wait see how hard he going be on her.

The bisexual situation caught me off by surprise i love how they addressed it is a good way. .

Smells Like Winner

Well i had feeling they would find a replacement for Emily but to give her similar background seem ridiculous. She looks like trouble and Lauren doesn't look well.   . The Otis situation could become amusing.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes look like it used another site to watch it

It Takes Two

Well i have to say this was interesting task of setting girl unlikely team to see how they perform and always there were problems. Lauren certainly has some sort eating disorder and she getting away with it and it going cost her a spot on the team.

Time is of the Essence

Well i have say it was about time she found out who leaked the video but what odd way to bring back that storyline. I am glad the coach realise what he was doing wrong with the girls and he learnt that sometimes you compliment what they do right instead having a go at them.

Growing Pains

Well we finally know what wrong with Lauren but irregular heartbeat certainly makes what she's doing dangerous so we know she won't be going since i don't think peyson could keep it a secret for long. She is the responsible one in the group.

Dream On

Wow what an episode Kelly Parker leaving was a surprise but glad she's happy about it. Peyson did the right thing and i don't think Lauren would ever forgive her.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah i had feel there was more to that little girl that meets the guy no one can that nice all the time it's nice to see her true colours .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

like she said no one would think she was behind it since she managed to put blame on kelly's mother so she has got away with it but i am curious how she will take the rock girls down

Listen to the Universe

Seriously i know this is a tv show but what was point of making them have a health problem than giving them a way to recover?. As anyone know there are many gymnast who probably got injuried or have some sort health problem prevent them from persue their dream but this show makes you believe that it fixed just like that ?. It's not realstic from tv show POV.

Truth Be Told

Well i have to say she really sneaky get Kaylie to drink that milkshake with banned substance was rather cold hearted considering what she said to her. I had feeling that old coach abused her but great cliffhanger to see if they get caught ?

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well this was series finale and it nice to see them perform at the end for trials. I think they didn't have the budget fly them to London

92 12345
Thread