Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

I can't wait to see what happens next surely national would sack her ?

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

How behind are you on this week show ?

Reply 132#132 codebreaker's post

WOW i thought it something like 10 .

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can imagine   I had feeling when you watched east west you would be behind but i check out this week shows.

Hungary Heart

I t was about Sasha came back but i liked clif hanger i am surprised they used that, it would made for a better season finale clif hanger but i suppose this give Kaylie cruz an opportunity get back in gymnastics?.

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Well it was surprise but i knew something was up when put that recap i knew it would come back

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

i think she only a month along

Reply 141#141 codebreaker's post

She has an ultra sound in the next episode

Requiem for a Dream

Look like i was right Kaylie cruz is coming back thank Emily situation but god forbid abc family is actually suggest she should have an abortion instead she go away to have the baby ?

Reply 144#144 mrs_h's post

You really don't get it do, look at what has happen throughout the season , Peyson back injury than we had Kaylie eating disorder and now we have Emily situation she bound back later on in the series. I have feeling they needed to give her time-off so they came up pregnancy situation so she could have time off

Reply 146#146 mrs_h's post

I completely agree with that if they do bring back after having a baby it's so wrong i figured she will have miscarriage since ABC family network is family network none of their show have abortion story-line it's against that.

To Thine Own Self Be True

Well i am not surprised Sasha wanted to be careful with Kylie come back but boy did she prove she can handle the bars and i glad he created 3 spot for her . Lauren really pushing through with the marriage

Dog Eat Dog

Kelly mother was very hard on her but what is kelly going to do ruin her chances i mean that volt was rather impressive

Reply 152#152 codebreaker's post

That's problem with people there are selfish and it really look like they can't win even when they try their best.

Reply 154#154 codebreaker's post

I am guessing the agent/mother

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

I would of imagined she would got some money winning competition before become a professional gymnast

Reply 158#158 mrs_h's post

You don't think Payson is a genuinely nice character ?

Reply 160#160 mrs_h's post

you have point there i had realise she tries to force her standards on others which i think is a bit annoying but she's not as bad Lauren that girl seriously need strong female role model because her dad letting her get away with murder.

What Lies Beneath

Well Kelly really proved she not like her mother and gave back her journal and i loved how they decided give her a good story-line to help her into the team but i do think this she will replace Emily on this show as there seems no plans to bring her back.

Worlds Apart

This would made excellent series finale but it was a great season finale with all Rock girl distracted with various problems but Kelly save the day giving all the girls a reality check was great and made them perform better.

Thread