Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Darby not being able to stop Lauren from making a fool of herself does show she is an inexperienced Coach and Emily's decision before handing in the contract was interesting but it does look like he is willing to wait

Reply 124#124 bala's post

Peyson's mother saying her mom jeans drives her father mad was amusing but the cat energy during her sexy routine was funny and Peyson pulled of the sexy routine brilliantly, Kaylie finding out her new best friend died was sad but should help her realise she still has a problem

Reply 127#127 bala's post

You just knew Lauren would change into something less for the photo shoot so it's a good job Summer came home and what Payson said to Darby was great

Reply 129#129 bala's post

I'm hopping that's the last we see of her

Reply 131#131 bala's post

33 episodes and 2 day's behind

Reply 133#133 bala's post

While i was watching East West 101 i watched nothing else but with the good weather i have also been gardening

Reply 136#136 bala's post

I liked the way the girls ditched Darby in the toilet and Summer with the fake page and the girls getting silver after last weeks disaster was good but the Emily cliffhanger was a surprise

Reply 138#138 bala's post

ABC Family must like teenage pregnancy but i wonder if the fall of the bars did any damage

Reply 140#140 bala's post

It still looked like a hard fall

Reply 143#143 bala's post

So the fall didn't hurt the pregnancy but trying to talk her into an abortion was wrong and i hope she don't have a miscarriage because of her training because that would be as bad as an abortion and the way Lauren rushed her dad into proposing was crazy

Reply 149#149 bala's post

I liked the way the guys stopped Sasha from leaving after he found out about the secret training but creating a third spot for her was nice

Reply 151#151 bala's post

The volt was a gamble that payed off but Kelly and her mother are now playing dirty which is frustrating and the side story about the dog was amusing

Reply 153#153 bala's post

I wonder who is supposed to be paying for the bus with Kelly face on

Reply 155#155 bala's post

That must be coming out of their own pocket because i cant imagine Kelly having enough sponsor money to pay for it

Reply 162#162 bala's post

Kelly doing the right thing was nice considering what Kaylie said to the press but also Kaylie offering her sponsorship deal to Payson which was great and about time Lauren's scheming has backfired

Reply 163#163 bala's post

Kelly saving the day was a little predictable but Payson's parent thinking they are the worst parent i thought was amusing considering the way Kelly's mother is and wining gold was a nice way to end this season

Make It or Break It Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres March 26, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I assume this is now fixed from when you reported it this morning

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Lauren being used as a decoy so the guys could steal Otis was amusing but you just knew she would try and steal it from them and Jordan's persistence to get on the team was impressive

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I don't think Lauren is right when she fears her custom-made perfume is making her ill and i don't think it's a eating disorder but it's more likely to be diabetes or something like that and it's nice to see a smile on Payson's face with the kid on the bike and the fact that it wasn't the guy Lauren tried to set her up with was great

Thread