Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Are We Family?

Wow this was good season finale but i am disappointed with how they left it, we knew they would win but some routines seem a little basic the floor mat routine with Keley  i mean she practice double Arabian for few episodes prepare for the china competition and she never used it seem a bit odd. Was it realistic for these girl compete against girls who were a lot younger?. It really wasn't a fair contest in my opinion.

Yes this good season opener but too much politics going on and Sasha is the only one wise enough to see it but what you expect of course teenagers will buckle down if you take away something they want. Emily really isn't going to happy if she ever finds out .

Laren getting Carter was nice but she should rubbed it in Kaylie face after she finds out she's not going to France, that really put carter in a difficult position . i might not be a fan of a guy but let face laren know how keep carter happy and Kaylie doesn't .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

yes it was rather amusing way she earned the money but that new guy making Emily work for it.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Great episode but seriously women trying to do Men gymnastics was kind of obvious men would win because men and women are built differently but Kayla routine was very impressive i was really surprised she pulled it off. .

Artistic gymnastics for Peyson

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes having an award named after you is fantastic

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i really wasn't surprised at that that's who she is as a person. She does whatever it takes to win no matter what consequences.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes this episode really nice change from typical episode but the ending with them coming out of the river shows that they might be back as a team supporting each other i wonder how long Kaylie able keep her dieting a secret?.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it was about time something like this had to happen still only kelly parker know Kaylie secret. It must of killed Beals when she forced add Emily to the team    . Sasha going to ballet class was great but he has watch his back otherwise he will lose his job. What will Chole do now that she knows about who sponsor her daughter?

Rock Bottom

Well another great instalment and still no one is helping Kaylie  not even that story about guy's sister made her change. It's clear until she get hospitalise she won't change and it's really difficult to watch this happen episode after episode they really going for it. i understand this problem most teenage girls in USA but it's really up to their parents to figure this out.

Wow Peyson, i honestly didn't see her crush coming . i can't wait for the next episode because Sasha really is in a difficult position. Whether we like it or not everyone will blame him for this situation because he's older. This could ruin his chance at the Rock.     

Emily being arrested i can't believe how proud she is but all she had to do ask Steve for money. Now she being arrested. She really wasn't smart..

If Only...

Now Lauren has done it hasn't she give that photo with edits with Ellen beals. Who would gymnastics would have some much politics going on. this show really shows what these people go through get medals.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

couldn't agree with you more but isn't that why we watch this show see how bad some characters goes.

Reply 27#27 gabsimom's post

i have a feeling that Sasha father will take over coaching the girl-why else introduce him in this episode if he isn't going take over training the girls. As for the rest most of it i saw coming but Ellen won't get fired and she will always create problems for the girls-we need a bad guy in this show and it's her.

Reply 29#29 themegababe's post

January ain't that long can you imagine if you had to wait until next summer to watch it

[ Last edited by bala at 9-22-2010 18:36 ]

The New Normal

Well Emily ankle bracelet cause a bit of embarrassment at Denver showcase but the new guy really knew how get attention of the audience.

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Sasha in a boxing ring was amusing

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Why did Kelly tell peyson about sasha i mean if she wanted the rock girl to fail it would be better keep that a secret?

Free People

I find it odd that this is not updated when secret life has been since both show air one after each other on same channel . Darby really is an inexperienced Coach she can't make a decision and she wants please everyone she won't last.

Lauren using emotional blackmail to make her dad do what she wants is wrong but he too scared to stand up to her.

Kaylie i don't know she not alright and her new friend is a bad influence

Emily making that decision in the end might be not work out i know she feel guilty not being able to be with him but giving that away is something she can't get back.

The Buddy System

Well Peyson learning how to sexy while beam routine was amusing eventually she pulled it off. I knew eventually Emily was going find out where her mum worked. What a shock for Kaylie finding out her new best friend died

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Let's hope it works

Life Or Death

This good episode Darby really proved she a bad coach and the fact they beaten by a team ranked at bottom much been an embarrassment.

Thread