Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am loving this show too. and loving Sasha and Kirk Cameron's sister.

ok I love how the adult couples have worked out. I hope Gram sticks atound as it obvious Lauren needs her guidance.

The new guy is great, I just hope none of girls end up crushing on him.

I am not surprised, I think Lauren in a way is alot like a most teens who are unsure of themselves and try to hard to be like/win. She seems empty and souless inside but what she really wants is boundries and guidance even if she doesn't know it.

I think Payson will get over her crush soon. She is a smart girl and can reprioritize. Kaylie is being stupid but it will come to a head and might even bring her parents back together or split them apart perm.
Lauren is such a spoiled brat. she just needs a good spanking then boot camp. but should at least go to counciling.
Carter deserves what he gets, he knew he was playing with a scorpian.
Emily I was yelling at you don't do it. she could of called an ambulance. if they had insurance and they don't want to pay for his regular meds then they can pay for the hospital instead.
I think Emily's mom and Laurens Dad will make up again and this season might even end with him giving her a ring.
They are both really flawed but deep down are good people and they bring out the good in each other.

who wants Kaylie to blame Ellen for her eatting disorder to the national committee? Also I really hope Emily gets thsi worked out. but of course something with probabtion and unable to leave the state will happen so she has to do something special at the end to be able to go to worlds! blah blah!
Yes Lauren and Payson were predictable but hopefully Lauren finding out she was not abandoned will make her stop her childish behavior as thsi seems to be core of it. But bad habit are hard to break.
Sasha leaving just puts my panties in a bunch we don't need see the ugly side of the sport with a terrible coach we already know. Gives us back inspirational. broke my ankle still got the Gold being carried off by my coach preformances.

loved the finale. I am actually glad Emily is gone. She got on my nerves. Lauren seemed to have a break through. I am glad all her lies came out and she is the one telling the truth Kailey was really harsh to Kelly, out of character for her. I think she would of realized Kelly's need to be good. as for Peyson, she is really harsh but out of all the girls she is the most sheltered and determined.

Thread