Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x14 Are We Having Fun Yet

Lauren doing the moon walk on the beam was good and Emily's story was great and her first autograph

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Lauren's father and Emily's mother explore their feelings for each other but when they find out should be interesting

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Lauren finding Emily's dress in the back of her dads car certainly let the cat out of the bag about who he is dating and it should be interesting to see how she will try and break them up

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Kaylie showing off with her double Arabian was great but Lauren let slip about the affair with Kelly in the toilet has put Kaylie of her game in fact today's drama has put them all of their game but who they picked to go to China didnt make sense

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Me too but i think the three of them will do something and it must of been Kelly that told the committee so i hope they bring her down soon

Reply 72#72 magic4u's post

According to ABC Family it starts in June
http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamil ... reak-It/page_Detail

Make It or Break It Season 2 Discussion (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

2x01 Friends Close, Enemies Closer
This was a great season opener but it's not looking good for Sasha and there will be trouble if they find out who is Emily's new sponsor

2x02 All or Nothing

I can.t believe Lauren got away with not giving Emily the return ticket but it did make an exciting competition and Emily novel way to get enough money for the return ticket was amusing

2x03 Battle of the Flexes

A new face is about the rock the girls world. He's known to be a bit of a player! but i loved the training for the competition for the space in the gym but it's a shame the girls lost. Lauren trying to sabotage the family diner but reprimanded by her grandmother was good but what Lauren's dad did was great

2x04 And the Rocky Goes To

Good episode when Lauren will stop at nothing to win an award but did her father fix the results and Payson and Becca getting awards was nice

2x05 I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me

Lauren stealing Emily's routine after she got the choreographer first was an all time low

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-4-2010 10:27 ]

2x06 Party Gone Out of Bounds

Good episode with Emily and Brian giving sex advice to their mother after she creeping home in the morning was funny but how embarrassing for Kaylie the way she dropped in on the party and the restaurant scene was funny, the game of twister at the party was impressive and a nice distraction to save Lauren from the police but now Lauren has been court in the garage should be interesting to see what Chloe does next

2x07 What Are You Made Of?

Great episode but i hated the way the national coach was bullying Emily but was glad Marti tried to put her in her place and Sasha going to ballet class was great

Good episode with Lauren plotting against Chloe by tells Summer that she and Carter have been having sex and lies by telling her that Chloe knew about it and encouraged it as long as they were practicing safe sex. Austin tells Kaylie that he’s concerned because his sister had an eating disorder and Emily for stealing the medication for Brian

Reply 23#23 bala's post

They need to change the record with Lauren how can one be so evil and get away with it for so long but what her father did to her mother was just as bad and them pair deserve each other

2x10 At the Edge of the Worlds

Emily has really got an up hill battle when even the coach Ellen has it in for her, having Kaylie do the Arabian mount is just as bad she obviously doesn't want the girls from the rock and Ellen should be sacked instead. Wow what a performance from Payson and Lauren pulling it together for her mother was predictable

I am in the race

Great recovery from Emily after Lauren sabotaged her first attempt

Reply 117#117 bala's post

The news crew was very one sided at putting the Rock down so Emily speaking up for herself was great

Reply 119#119 bala's post

Kim's timing when Sasha got punched was great

Thread