Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 160#160 mrs_h's post

you have point there i had realise she tries to force her standards on others which i think is a bit annoying but she's not as bad Lauren that girl seriously need strong female role model because her dad letting her get away with murder.

What Lies Beneath

Well Kelly really proved she not like her mother and gave back her journal and i loved how they decided give her a good story-line to help her into the team but i do think this she will replace Emily on this show as there seems no plans to bring her back.

Worlds Apart

This would made excellent series finale but it was a great season finale with all Rock girl distracted with various problems but Kelly save the day giving all the girls a reality check was great and made them perform better.

loved the finale. I am actually glad Emily is gone. She got on my nerves. Lauren seemed to have a break through. I am glad all her lies came out and she is the one telling the truth Kailey was really harsh to Kelly, out of character for her. I think she would of realized Kelly's need to be good. as for Peyson, she is really harsh but out of all the girls she is the most sheltered and determined.

Reply 164#164 gabsimom's post

Yeah i know what you mean, No i don't think she has made a break through i think she just realised her action have consequences and i wonder what Sasha going to do next season payback is coming to her. There no way he forgives her i can't wait see how hard he going be on her.

The bisexual situation caught me off by surprise i love how they addressed it is a good way. .

Reply 162#162 bala's post

Kelly doing the right thing was nice considering what Kaylie said to the press but also Kaylie offering her sponsorship deal to Payson which was great and about time Lauren's scheming has backfired

Reply 163#163 bala's post

Kelly saving the day was a little predictable but Payson's parent thinking they are the worst parent i thought was amusing considering the way Kelly's mother is and wining gold was a nice way to end this season

Good ending that they got over their issues and that they won but I have some problems with it too.
I think Kaylie acted out of character over the diary, she was really harsh on Kelly which is a side to her we haven't seen before and I'm not sure it was very 'real.' I was expecting Kelly to turn round and say she'd made a copy and decided to out her after all for being so mean! I am glad that Kaylie got to admit it for herself though.
As for Emily, yes she was annoying but it was so wrong that she was not there with them after they'd been through it all together - I really don't get why they bothered bringing her in at the beginning as the new girl at the Rock who they were a little unsure of and grew to like in the end if they were just going to get rid of her the way they did, and Chloe was a great character too, without the two of them the whole show lacks something. There was room for both Kelly and Emily in my opinion and I think it's a real shame if that's the last of the Kmetko's in the show.
Finally, I think that Peyson's fall and injury was a little too 'been there, done that.' I'm sure there were other ways they could have made a star out of Kaylie without having to resort to that old trick again.

Make It or Break It Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres March 26, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Smells Like Winner

Well i had feeling they would find a replacement for Emily but to give her similar background seem ridiculous. She looks like trouble and Lauren doesn't look well.   . The Otis situation could become amusing.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I assume this is now fixed from when you reported it this morning

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes look like it used another site to watch it

It Takes Two

Well i have to say this was interesting task of setting girl unlikely team to see how they perform and always there were problems. Lauren certainly has some sort eating disorder and she getting away with it and it going cost her a spot on the team.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Lauren being used as a decoy so the guys could steal Otis was amusing but you just knew she would try and steal it from them and Jordan's persistence to get on the team was impressive

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I don't think Lauren is right when she fears her custom-made perfume is making her ill and i don't think it's a eating disorder but it's more likely to be diabetes or something like that and it's nice to see a smile on Payson's face with the kid on the bike and the fact that it wasn't the guy Lauren tried to set her up with was great

Time is of the Essence

Well i have say it was about time she found out who leaked the video but what odd way to bring back that storyline. I am glad the coach realise what he was doing wrong with the girls and he learnt that sometimes you compliment what they do right instead having a go at them.

Growing Pains

Well we finally know what wrong with Lauren but irregular heartbeat certainly makes what she's doing dangerous so we know she won't be going since i don't think peyson could keep it a secret for long. She is the responsible one in the group.

Dream On

Wow what an episode Kelly Parker leaving was a surprise but glad she's happy about it. Peyson did the right thing and i don't think Lauren would ever forgive her.

3x03 Time is of the Essence

Lauren taking the blame about the coach was a small price to pay for what she did to Payson and it's nice they worked things out with the coach

3x04 Growing Pains

The way Austin won over Kaylie's parents at the family dinner was impressive and what Kelly's mother was trying to do to the coach was so predictable but I'm glad he seen through her

Thread