Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 140#140 bala's post

It still looked like a hard fall

Reply 141#141 codebreaker's post

She has an ultra sound in the next episode

Requiem for a Dream

Look like i was right Kaylie cruz is coming back thank Emily situation but god forbid abc family is actually suggest she should have an abortion instead she go away to have the baby ?

Surely that can't be the end for Emily's gymnastics?? It would suck if she was not part of it after she worked so hard, plus she still needs to believe in herself, they can't just send her away to have the baby thinking she's not good enough. I shouldn't have caught up with this as now it's bugging me that I can't watch the next one having watched several in a row!

Reply 144#144 mrs_h's post

You really don't get it do, look at what has happen throughout the season , Peyson back injury than we had Kaylie eating disorder and now we have Emily situation she bound back later on in the series. I have feeling they needed to give her time-off so they came up pregnancy situation so she could have time off

If they bring her back after actually having a baby then I think it's the writers who don't get it, she wouldn't be able to go back after that. I suppose she might change her mind though, or lose the baby.

Reply 146#146 mrs_h's post

I completely agree with that if they do bring back after having a baby it's so wrong i figured she will have miscarriage since ABC family network is family network none of their show have abortion story-line it's against that.

Reply 143#143 bala's post

So the fall didn't hurt the pregnancy but trying to talk her into an abortion was wrong and i hope she don't have a miscarriage because of her training because that would be as bad as an abortion and the way Lauren rushed her dad into proposing was crazy

To Thine Own Self Be True

Well i am not surprised Sasha wanted to be careful with Kylie come back but boy did she prove she can handle the bars and i glad he created 3 spot for her . Lauren really pushing through with the marriage

Reply 149#149 bala's post

I liked the way the guys stopped Sasha from leaving after he found out about the secret training but creating a third spot for her was nice

Dog Eat Dog

Kelly mother was very hard on her but what is kelly going to do ruin her chances i mean that volt was rather impressive

Reply 151#151 bala's post

The volt was a gamble that payed off but Kelly and her mother are now playing dirty which is frustrating and the side story about the dog was amusing

Reply 152#152 codebreaker's post

That's problem with people there are selfish and it really look like they can't win even when they try their best.

Reply 153#153 bala's post

I wonder who is supposed to be paying for the bus with Kelly face on

Reply 154#154 codebreaker's post

I am guessing the agent/mother

Reply 155#155 bala's post

That must be coming out of their own pocket because i cant imagine Kelly having enough sponsor money to pay for it

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

I would of imagined she would got some money winning competition before become a professional gymnast

Just watched this episode and I do think we may have seen Kelly Parker's nicer side. I think she'll still try to ruin Kaylie's chances with that diary (which really sucks after Kaylie was so nice to her) but we can see now that what she does and the way she acts is to please her mother and not necessarily the real Kelly Parker.
Kaylie, for me, is the most genuinely nice character on the show so I really hope the writers give her a break now and she gets back to her winning form!

Reply 158#158 mrs_h's post

You don't think Payson is a genuinely nice character ?

Most of the time I guess but I think she tries to force her standards on others and is a little judgemental. I think Kaylie is more inclined to accept people for how they are. Not sure Peyson would have invited Kelly Parker to her house after everything that she's done.

Thread