Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Why did Kelly tell peyson about sasha i mean if she wanted the rock girl to fail it would be better keep that a secret?

Free People

I find it odd that this is not updated when secret life has been since both show air one after each other on same channel . Darby really is an inexperienced Coach she can't make a decision and she wants please everyone she won't last.

Lauren using emotional blackmail to make her dad do what she wants is wrong but he too scared to stand up to her.

Kaylie i don't know she not alright and her new friend is a bad influence

Emily making that decision in the end might be not work out i know she feel guilty not being able to be with him but giving that away is something she can't get back.

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Darby not being able to stop Lauren from making a fool of herself does show she is an inexperienced Coach and Emily's decision before handing in the contract was interesting but it does look like he is willing to wait

The Buddy System

Well Peyson learning how to sexy while beam routine was amusing eventually she pulled it off. I knew eventually Emily was going find out where her mum worked. What a shock for Kaylie finding out her new best friend died

Reply 124#124 bala's post

Peyson's mother saying her mom jeans drives her father mad was amusing but the cat energy during her sexy routine was funny and Peyson pulled of the sexy routine brilliantly, Kaylie finding out her new best friend died was sad but should help her realise she still has a problem

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Let's hope it works

Life Or Death

This good episode Darby really proved she a bad coach and the fact they beaten by a team ranked at bottom much been an embarrassment.

Reply 127#127 bala's post

You just knew Lauren would change into something less for the photo shoot so it's a good job Summer came home and what Payson said to Darby was great

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

I can't wait to see what happens next surely national would sack her ?

Reply 129#129 bala's post

I'm hopping that's the last we see of her

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

How behind are you on this week show ?

Reply 131#131 bala's post

33 episodes and 2 day's behind

Reply 132#132 codebreaker's post

WOW i thought it something like 10 .

Reply 133#133 bala's post

While i was watching East West 101 i watched nothing else but with the good weather i have also been gardening

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can imagine   I had feeling when you watched east west you would be behind but i check out this week shows.

Hungary Heart

I t was about Sasha came back but i liked clif hanger i am surprised they used that, it would made for a better season finale clif hanger but i suppose this give Kaylie cruz an opportunity get back in gymnastics?.

Reply 136#136 bala's post

I liked the way the girls ditched Darby in the toilet and Summer with the fake page and the girls getting silver after last weeks disaster was good but the Emily cliffhanger was a surprise

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Well it was surprise but i knew something was up when put that recap i knew it would come back

Reply 138#138 bala's post

ABC Family must like teenage pregnancy but i wonder if the fall of the bars did any damage

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

i think she only a month along

Thread