Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I watched all the episodes over the weekend and Kim I probably think exactly like what you've posted here already. I think it has a lot of potential and agree the acting can either be really good or really bad. I think they'll find their feet though. To be honest, I don't think this would be cancelled to readily it being on ABC.

I really quite like it though.

Renewed Already!

ABC ANNOUNCES EARLY RENEWAL OF SUMMER’S HOTTEST NEW SCRIPTED SERIES, “ROOKIE BLUE”

ABC and Canwest jointly announced today the renewal of this summer’s No. 1 new scripted series, “Rookie Blue.” The drama was renewed for a second season just three weeks following its highly rated premiere on ABC.

“Rookie Blue” stands as the most-watched television show in summer’s Thursday’s 9:00 p.m. hour. Sparked by this positive viewer response to the series, the second season is currently in development and will move into production in Toronto later this summer.

Read more here

Great opening episode. Loved the effect when Andy was shot!! Yeh, I thought the coat was the friends too Jim.

I think the whole Andy getting in trouble every week is wearing thin. They need to change that up a bit!! I like the side storylines with the other rookies too so they need to give them more of the spot light too.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

They won't kill him off because that would kill the show really. I think we're always going to have ups and downs with these two! I think he might get hurt at the end of this season or something.

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Yay, looking forward to having this back!

I had an ominous feeling at the start that Jerry wasn't going to make it but it was still sad when it came true. I guess the physic was right, they didn't make it to the altar and Noelle's baby did come early! Must go back and see what else was said there!!

I wonder why Noam Jenkins got written out? I know he has other projects so maybe he wanted to concentrate on one of those.

The last 2 episodes were great. Sam's reaction was really silly, but this is what they do in these love triangle situations. Now that Luke is back of course!! Clearly unfinished business there as he hardly looked at her when he came back into it first.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Loved the wedding speech. So sad

I'm glad to see this back. Shame the link on here still isn't active.

I think Andy and Nick would make a nice couple. There is definitely going to be issues there. Sam just annoys me!! Gail will kill Nick though, when that inevitably goes down!!

It was a great episode. I think this whole season has been great. I'm going to miss it after next week but the Finale promo looks brill!

Rookie Blue Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

6x11 74 Epiphanies Season Finale

Really enjoyed that. It felt like a series finale. I guess they are just hedging their bets until the US figures come in and the decision for Season 7 is made.

Thread