87 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well she manages to get the guy at the end

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode but i have feeling this show isn't going last long as you don't feel any connection to the characters

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes she has some great instinct she can't prevent people going back bad relationship i can't still believe people like these it's never alright hit a women and i admit i get angry sometimes i rather hit my hand against brick wall rather than a women.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a good episode but it great to see rookie cops make mistake there really ain't any cop show where we get see police make mistake but shame about gay son dad

[ Last edited by bala at 7-17-2010 05:53 ]

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes that conversation is funny but again it's shows that these cops have a long way to go

Bullet Proof

Another great episode when suspect has evidence in his head and Andi finds out that he's actually a decent person and not a criminal and realise not everything is black & white.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but these thing happen everyday and it makes for good tv because if he survived it can't always be a happy ending otherwise it be too chessy.

Hot & Bothered

Well Andy get first shooting and 3 shots seem a little too much. . As for other rookie dealing women in labour and she a shut-in made them to deliver the baby in the house.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was crazy but at same time if that's the only way get cops to come to your house

Honor Roll

Well Andy can't get a break can she when she accidental step into a corrupt cop and Diaz relationship is in trouble.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured estimate time-frame for remaining new show

next  show is the gates which will be added on Tuesday

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She needs to make a choice otherwise this won't end well.

Reply 25#25 shinny's post

Well that's great news

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but i admit i didn't believe her, young woman that was chasing the car i assumed trying get out of trouble but she help but it really show you what can happen when you feel like your alone she should asked help from her Ex-husband .

Big Nickel

Well what is it with Andy getting herself in trouble i mean i figured he would try to escape but she really learn not trust people so easily.

1x01 Fresh Paint (I am in the race )

Well I really like the first episode because it show how a rookie cop get trained and I found it very educational as to the mistake they made. This episodes shows what can happen if a rookie cop doesn't learn to read between the lines. I am also glad we saw how start of this episode helped Andy get one over on boy who was holding a gun. .

[ Last edited by bala at 8-30-2010 19:36 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 8-30-2010 19:41 ]

Reply 42#42 Mnemosyne's post

Yes she was

To Serve or Protect

Seriously leaving your car key in a squad car but I am glad he turn out to be a nice guy and wasn't a dangerous person. Andy feared her dad was responsible when it turn out to be his wife of that guy. I am glad Andy's father is getting the help he needs.  

[ Last edited by bala at 9-3-2010 08:00 ]

In Blue

Well this was good episode but i am annoyed they keep on focusing on Andi. Her day was bad but i am glad the mother didn't shoot herself. it was great pre-nuilimate episode.

Takedown

Chris and Gale getting trapped in that warehouse and Chris get stabbed was really good story-line it took focus away from Andi but she really make a risky move walk out when a gun was pointed on her but she did save him.

Overall this hasn't been a bad show to watch it nice way end the first season.

87 12345
Thread