Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 A Good Shoot

Isn't that ironic that they couldn't find the gun at first after Dov shot the kid who pulled it on him from behind the counter but if it wasn't a gun his actions got himself killed and all because he's black it becomes a racial crime never mind he also shot at Dov

Renewed For A 4th Season

Girls' Night Out

Well what a way start your first day as a detective i knew they moved vehicle but she made a rookie mistake but her boss should been there to help her out but taking the blame for her was nice but it did show favouritism towards her since if anyone else made that mistake i don't think he would taken the blame but it's good thing she proved who was behind the wheel.

Messy Houses

Wow another good episode but how domestic situation turned into dangerous situation but finding out about Andy mother was nice i really hope she gives her mother a second chance since she did make the effort and she right they are both adult it's upto her to decided whether she wants a relationship with her mother or not.

3x04 Girls' Night Out

I had a feeling from the start that the guy was already dead when the drunk girls hit the parked car and Traci's first day as a detective might of started bad but the way she solved the case was impressive

3x05 Messy Houses

What a moron of a father to have guns in the house with young children and it would of served himself right if his son had shot him and how tragic finding the wife buried in the messy house

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-7-2012 22:38 ]

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that was sad but as soon as saw them clearing the house i knew they would find her under there . The guns were hidden but he found them think there were Christmas presents but i agree he should been more careful about store them in the house.

Coming Home

Well trying to do a runner when you dad a cop was mistake but i liked that he tried to be a good father and i hope he start spending time with his daughter after that situation.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

it looked good at the end...

3x06 Coming Home

Izzy apologising to Gail before she hit her was amusing and Oliver, her father giving her a specimen jar to find out what she had taken was crafty

3x07 Leap of Faith

How embarrassing losing a key witness in an upcoming trial and the description from the man who claims to be psychic was impressive considering the police got there first and how wrong Traci was about the knife with the proposal

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it wasn't exactly cop fault since he got taken but he should known better wait for his partner to finish before taking him out of car unsupervised since he's is a rookie?.

The Girlfriend Experience

Well i wish i had known this was a 2 part episode and again we will have wait 2 weeks for the conclusion

3x08 The Girlfriend Experience

Great cliffhanger for the two week break and how did he know where Gail was staying

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

The Taxi driver is the person who been kidnapping those women

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That sting operation was a waste of time and money

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

As soon as she came in Taxi by herself i thought it must be the driver since sting operation was failure but i really thought she would escape she very rough so i thought she was going be able to fight that person off but she didn't

Out of Time

Well i think it was rather stupid leave Andy i mean if he had taken her they would no idea she was kidnapped . What a sad conclusion to the 2-part episode

3x09 Out of Time

Jerry eventually making good use of his new phone was impressive but loosing his life was tragic and if it wasn't for him leaving Andy alive they would of never been after him so quickly

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I know but he really should of taken Andy as well to make sure he wouldn't get caught ?

Thread