Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 2

I had a feeling the cop was dirty and what a way to prove it . Andy did quite well tells guys about the gun

2x02 Might Have Been

Andy looked uncomfortable down in the cellar when they started to make out but she did a great job getting close to the girlfriend and letting them know about the gun

Bad Moon Rising

Well Andy getting engaged by accident but the shooting was a surprise Andy seem attrack the psycho

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I had a felling from the start that the ring was originally for Jo and it looks like she regrets saying no to him after he was shot

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

yeah same here

ABC Renews Summer Series 'Rookie Blue

ABC has renewed its summer cop drama Rookie Blue for a third season, rewarding the show for solid Season 2 ratings in its new 10 PM time slot on Thursdays. The series, which follows five rookie cops in their personal and professional lives, has won its time slot each week since its June 23 premiere. The show, which airs on Global in Canada and is shot in Toronto, is from Thump Inc and Entertainement One and stars Missy Peregrym; Season 3 is in development and will begin production later in the summer.

Source

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

i have say i never expected this to last 3 seasons

Heart & Sparks

Sad to think the guy committed suicide so that his wife could pay the bills ans i knew girl was not the arsonist it would been too obvious and andy really like put her life in danger in every episode.

I think the whole Andy getting in trouble every week is wearing thin. They need to change that up a bit!! I like the side storylines with the other rookies too so they need to give them more of the spot light too.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The girl confessing to shut her father up was interesting but i was pleased they took the phone of her father the jerk and what Chris's step father said about his mother was a surprise, the conclusion to the missing phone was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Great punch

Stung

Great episode but trust him to accidental step on a bomb after being on probation and he better buy bomb girl a a coffee after saving him she was great

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Getting stung with the sling shot was amusing, Epstein was double lucky with the meths lab and buying Sue a coffee is the leased he should do for saving his life

In Plain View

Well seeing Gail mother was great and how she tried to control her future but it's good thing her boyfriend had her back. I can't believe the girl was stupid enough to run away from protective custody toward her drug dealing boyfriend it's a good thing the cop found where she was meeting him and prevented him from shooting her. Look like the wedding off

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Deena wanting to take the wrap to protect the guy who was going to kill her was crazy and Jo getting hit by her was amusing but what did Luke expect after sleeping with Jo

The One That Got Away

Well another close call for Andy but the fact she believed him prove he made the wrong choice

Rookie Blue 2x08

Well the quarantine made load of cops happy and finding out blue man rob the bank was sad but at least he get share the jail cell with his wife

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The so called eye witness did sound a little vague but Luke over stepped the mark with the suspect but thank to Andy finding the storage locker with all his trophies

Reply 25#25 bala's post

2x08 Monster
What a disaster for the bank robber and his wife and the quarantine was interesting

Brotherhood

Well this was ok episode but epstern kissing her mate girlfriend certainly looked intresting and him seeing them in car at end did look suspicious

Thread