Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wes Cole

Hey Guys! I found a really cool interview with the newest cast member, Clé Bennett. It's really interesting! Check it out here http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/09/interview-cl-bennett-newest-cast-member-rookie-blue

Rookie Blue Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Behind the Badge Season 5 Special

Trying to push Missy and Gregory for clues to what's coming up was amusing and Andy becoming a training officer should be interesting, getting a recap of last season and the new season continuing three hours later looks great

5x01 Blink

Zack dying because of his girlfriend trying to hold up the diner was one hell of a price to pay but Chloe almost dying while Dov and Andy were held hostage was bad timing and Gail giving herself a hair cut while drunk was a bad idea

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Me and you seem to have same idea about watching the same show this morning which is rare . Well the fact that they missed the shotgun in the dinner was surprising consider they were behind the counter practically all the time. It was bad timing i actually thought they were going Kill off Chloe just Dov an emotional storyline .

5x02 All by Her Selfie

Andie trying train new rookie was bound to be problematic he really seem to too eager to be supercop but he really has listening problem even when faced with dangerous situation he didn't call for backup he decided on his first day to pull a gun on a suspect but lucky Andy realise they was a problem handled the situation

5x03 Heart Breakers, Money Makers

That guy willing confess quickly was suspicious but his wife was a real piece of work but the fact that money was in the piano was priceless

5x04 Wanting

Andy really has no choice she had report her rookie when she was in trouble he switch off his radio was bad move and it show you he was all talk when he given a chance to shine he was coward . What a tough day for cops

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Andy volunteering with training the newest rookie,Duncan was amusing as he was a little keen especially taking photos of everything including his first dead guy and having a coughing fit while telling pawnshop owners wife was terrible

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The wife complaining he brought a piano but never played it should of been a clue there was something inside and finding the safe behind the white goods was surprising

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Duncan doing as he was told made a change but the fact he stood there while the prisoners were fighting was amusing but not having Andy's back when she needed him was diabolical especially as there were shots fired and talk about rotten luck for the woman in the laundry room getting shot through the air vent

5x05 Going Under

Duncan or his family making waves for Andy after she reported him was sickening as his actions could of got her killed and trust Chris to be recognised while under cover

5x06 Two Truths and a Lie

Andy and Sam's journey looked uncomfortable but their two truths and lie game was interesting and trying to kill himself in the back of the police car rather than talk to the police was unbelievable and Sean's wife killing her husband was a surprise

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I can't believe it and the fact that he knows he was in wrong is disturbing he really is a coward

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

At least andy learnt something new about Sam's family

5x07 Deal With The Devil

Thinking the thumb was a penis was amusing and Andy having to defend herself at Duncan’s dismissal hearing was awkward as she made him look better than he was in her reports but that video being the nail in her coffin and him getting his job back was frustrating

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well it makes you wonder what type of guys she been with if she thought that was size of male appanage  .

Exit Strategy

Well it was obvious it was a inside job but i thought it was obvious it was son as soon as he was tied up i knew he was involved but shooting himself in the head was rather stupid because it put cops in danger  

5x08 Exit Strategy

Who would of thought the wife installing an nanny camera would have such a tragic knock on affect as her son recognised his accomplish and tried to kill himself but hitting a gas pipe was a million to one chance

5x09 Moving Day

Well i thought it was obvious those kid were living by themselves which was impressive consider no one had a clue until moving day

Thread