Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Jerry thought he was a witness so had no idea what was about to happen until it was too late

I had an ominous feeling at the start that Jerry wasn't going to make it but it was still sad when it came true. I guess the physic was right, they didn't make it to the altar and Noelle's baby did come early! Must go back and see what else was said there!!

I wonder why Noam Jenkins got written out? I know he has other projects so maybe he wanted to concentrate on one of those.

The last 2 episodes were great. Sam's reaction was really silly, but this is what they do in these love triangle situations. Now that Luke is back of course!! Clearly unfinished business there as he hardly looked at her when he came back into it first.

3x10 Cold Comforts

As soon as Traci said Jerry's laptop was in her car I knew it would be stolen and the laptop containing sensitive information was what you would expect, the guys finding Jerry's wedding speech which was nice and it was a great speech

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Loved the wedding speech. So sad

Every Man

Well i have to say that was one hell oversight forgetting to pad down the suspect before booking but the fact all of them had other problems with sad that caused this oversight   .

3x11 The Rules

I'm not surprised the driver assaulted him after giving him five separate tickets but at leased they followed the rules and what a lucky break finding the cigarette burn video, I had a felling Dov's relationship would turn nasty but the was some kicking he got from her brother

3x12 Every Man

Gail not patting him down was one thing but lying about it at first was a surprise and the knock on effect of all their own drama's didn't help matters but the way Elliott was shaking he looked high and I don't think they could of saved him

I Never

Well what bad luck meet the kidnapper again but Andy really reacted badly but she got him at the end but now she's going undercover

3x13 I Never

As soon as Andy walked in the cold room I knew Jon would come up behind her but taking the grenade of Katie was the right thing to do and going undercover was an interesting way to end the season

Rookie Blue Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres May 23,2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Surprises

I thought if I would leave this to last in the hope it would become active by now, Nick and then Andy both going missing but not reporting it was diabolical considering Nick had been missing over 12 hours and trust them to go to the wrong location first

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-24-2013 14:54 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes same here got fed up of waiting but it was reunion Andy was expecting but i forgot how anti-climates this series is when she had no idea the gun wasn't loaded but you could understand why she was pissed but ringing her ex was amusing to rescue her.

I'm glad to see this back. Shame the link on here still isn't active.

I think Andy and Nick would make a nice couple. There is definitely going to be issues there. Sam just annoys me!! Gail will kill Nick though, when that inevitably goes down!!

4x02 Homecoming

The way Frank dropped the bombshell on Noelle was amusing and sweet but the bank robbery with a baby has got to be a first and running into the bin was priceless

4x03 Different, Not Better

The music playing during the paint ball fight was a great choice and who would of thought Dov's one night stand with Frank's goddaughter, Chloe would become awkward when they are forced to work together but asking to see the suspects ass was amusing, that was a close call with the TV on Andy's car but Cruz having to pull the trigger was tragic

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well it nice returning episode i was wondering why there was break

The Kids Are Not Alright

Finding boy in car trunk look suspicious but find out it was girl was quite a surprise and Chloe letting cat out of the bag about Andi is certainly going cause problems.

4x04 The Kids Are Not Alright

What a tragedy for Andy being locked in the trunk but you can understand why they assumed she was a boy

Poison Pill

What an evil thing to lace the drug with anthrax so that his wife wouldn't do drugs was risky cause a mass outbreak .

4x05 Poison Pill

Andy and Marlo having to strip naked for the decontamination process would be awkward and all because the drugs were laced with anthrax

Thread