21 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Gates Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

yes i just watch the episode and it was good but i hope it doesn't get soapopera but looking at sneak peek of the second episode i must say i was surprised to find out what Andie is. . Just when you think she's normal from the first episode

The second episode was a bit more intresting just when you think it can't more mysterious and it seem everyone has a secret

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i suspect quite a few i still trying to figure if that blonde women is a witch or just really good herbalist ?

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes some of them are obvious but i wonder deal with it when they find out?.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i think it's that guy in the photo they have some sort of supernatural connection.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i knew she had a secret but i am glad it wasn't a supernatural one

Episode 5

Well really i knew the ending last episode creates some interesting story-lines but now Teresa murder cause her boyfriend find out the truth but him saying we makes choices we have to live with was so true about this episode.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes i am surprised that devon didn't steal anyone else apart from her one she could easily get them.

Another good episode and who thought it was human who kill her not a vampire

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

She would than hate her father for killing her mother

Digging the Dirt

Well this episode wasn't as good as pervious but still leads few revelation Buckly wife is vampire I figured she had a secret but Devon seems only one that has hidden agenda and still no closer in finding out what she wants. To be honest this show is losing it's appeal by every episode .

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She still has no idea about her neigbour only nick know i can't wait see her reaction when she finds out-it will freak her out. hopefully this is going to be added next week

Dog Eat Dog

Well Nick finds out about Werewolves and now he has keep another secret but it's great that he still manages help the person responsible get out of trouble but that warning he got at the end about vampires and werewolves living together as unnatural he needs to take seriously. i don't how much more he can take.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes it's quite obvious it's kids who are causing trouble for adults.

Identity Crisis

That was a nice twist with FBI agent wanting revenge on the vampires and a lot of things are happening giving devil weeds to Andy might be short-term cure but i bet it will have a side-effect in the next episode.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yes that was a surprise but it seems nick getting deeper and deeper into trouble and now his wife knows something is wrong.

Surfacing

Well finally she finds out what her husband was hiding and want to move but i don't understand why Devon resurrected a ghost to haunt him?. it makes no sense to me .

Bad Moon Rising

This was nice penultimate episode we finally found what Devon was up to but it was impressive killing a vampire by poison the guy and what she did was great plan

Moving Day

Devon: I told you i bring him back to life but i didn't say what he comes back us

What a great line to end the season at

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

he had no choice he knew he was in danger had to kill himself for greater good.

21 12
Thread