Thread
Printable Version

The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-21-2010 16:23  
Miles gets busted for spreading rumors, and the girl of his dreams challenges him to a fight and after lying to the jocks about his sexual progress with Claire, a worried RJ sets out to make his lie t ...
Yes that fight with girl was funny but look like RJ relationship new girl didn't last he had ruin from peer pressure and video on teen pregnancy was great if only health education classes show that video i sure put girl off intercourse.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-27-2010 08:18  
RJ's parents go away for the weekend, and his hot babysitter Jenni helps throw a liquor-filled house party but the animated pukefest when RJ and babysitter Jenni find Miles and Lily mid-make out was f ...
The animated puke feast was much better than if they actually show it real life because than it would of been gross but where RJ parent find that babysitter ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-6-2010 12:09  
Max getting nailed when RJ steps in on Hamilton's "hit" plan was great but making out he saved everyone else was annoying and Lily's smiles her way through Jenny's cheer-leading guide but her second a ...
That was funny if RJ hadn't intervened it wouldn't be as bad as that

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-10-2010 14:32  
RJ recruits Miles' ex-marine big brother to steal the upcoming biology test to help Jenny but she didn't want cheat which was good thing because they stole the wrong test
After all that trouble but RJ got payback when Miles got beaten up

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-19-2010 19:46  
RJ asks Lily to the winter formal and when Jenny asks him to the dance he has to find a way to let Lily down but what an ending cant what till next week
OMG Your weren't kidding people say that all of the time but you just don't expect to see it i guess RJ doesn't have a choice if he doesn't go winter formal with jenny he have to miss it stay in hospital ?. i don't have wait to find out what happens next

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2010 08:32  
Wow  what a season final after Lily's accident RJ goes to the dance with Jenny but Miles drunken speech spoils it for him so he keeps his promise to Lily but with her flat lining i hope it's because t ...
Yes after all of that RJ keep his promise but Lilly also she didn't give up throughout this season she been after him and it took getting hit by a bus to get him to do her and i don't know if he would done it, if he didn't feel guilty about the situation. As for the season finale clif-hanger it doesn't look like a loose wire but we don't know whether they will be a second season but i am hoping it will like you i hope she survive what a way go out if she died she got what she wanted the most and she such a great character..

Season 2 Trailer

Season 2, Episode 1

Well i knew Lilly didn't die but funeral certainly put us off but this episode was ok but i have to say preview of what coming next looks awesome.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I'm glad that Lilly's accident hasn't stopped her rude sense of humor and Jenny kissing R.J. to get Max jealous was funny but Vinny from Jersey Shore should be interesting next week

2x02 Cousin Vinny

Vinny getting the phone number on the pants was amusing and Max trying to spoil Jenny and R.J. date was childish

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Vinny really made the episode rather amusing

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Who would of thought that Jersey Shore would lead to this

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Since MTV show i am not surprised

The Lock-in

Well how embarrassing having your mum unhook your girlfriend bra and the biscuits laced with drugs really made but light coming out her VJ was ridiculous but finding she's a virgin was amusing so much for RJ night with jenny.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That would be bizarre if your mother was shouting out instructions while you was with a girl but everyone getting high was amusing but what a time for Jenny to pass out

2x04 Ugly Jenny

Jenny coming to school with a zit on her face the day before the photo shoot i thought was amusing but Lily gaining popularity after she gains a large sum of cash after her settlement money comes in from her accident was predictable but Lily helping to get Jenny out of school and getting revenge on the girl that caused her problem was great

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Lilly really is a good person at heart acted like most teenagers who get money

Deadliest Crotch

This was most ridiculous episode with teacher and her chubby fetish but getting crabs would put most guys off but Poyeye cartoon was amusing.Miles got one of his teenage fantasy out of his way. .

RJ new tutor look a little too old to be in high school?.

Lilly telling about her and RJ to Jenny really was bound to happen and the fact Lilly didn't know made her mad.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I was waiting at first for Miles to wake up when he was getting seduced by his teacher but the crab thing was amusing and Jenny finding out about Lily and R.J. had to happen sooner or later

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

You thought it was a dream i thought it was a bit ridiculous at first but it made an amusing point

Thread