51 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Hard Times of RJ Berger

The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Created and Executive Produced by David Katzenberg and Seth Grahame-Smith, "Hard Times" is an irreverent half-hour coming-of-age series that orbits the hilariously-hellish life of RJ Berger, a desperately-unpopular fifteen-year-old. When RJ's anatomical gift is dramatically revealed in front of the whole school, he goes from anonymous to infamous, and finds his first sliver of confidence. But with each step he takes towards popularity, RJ takes ten steps back as he deals with a best friend trying to capitalize on his newfound fame, a student body with no shortage of cruel jokes, and a truly insane home life.
http://www.mtv.com/shows/hard_times/series.jhtml

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:35 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

What a way to introduce the first episode with his mom catching him in bed playing with himself but how embarrassing when she told their friends what he was doing. When he dropped his trouser and pants and got his revenge back on the other boy was hilarious

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i thought this was a cartoon

Yeah doesn't this show kind of remind me blue mountain state except this is in high school.

1x02 Yes We Can't - Uncool Like You

RJ was happy to loose the election to Max knowing he got his girlfriend Jenny's vote

1x03 The Berger Cometh

Lily offering to teach R J how to kiss was before he has to kiss Jenny on stage for the first time was funny but what a time to get sexually aroused

1x04 Here's to You, Mrs. Robbins

After RJ's invited to Jenny Swanson's sweet 16 party, he begins working for the sexually aggressive Mrs. Robbins so he can afford a gift but when she came onto him his reaction was funny

1x05 The Rebound

When Jenny and Max break up, she asks R.J. to be her study buddy but he did the right thing in telling her the truth about Max being setup by the coach

1x06 Over the Rainblow

That's a new take on the purity club but what RJ's father said was terrible

1x07 Tell and Kiss

Miles gets busted for spreading rumors, and the girl of his dreams challenges him to a fight and after lying to the jocks about his sexual progress with Claire, a worried RJ sets out to make his lie true

1x08 Nerds Gone Wild

RJ's parents go away for the weekend, and his hot babysitter Jenni helps throw a liquor-filled house party but the animated pukefest when RJ and babysitter Jenni find Miles and Lily mid-make out was funny

1x09 It's All About the Hamiltons

Max getting nailed when RJ steps in on Hamilton's "hit" plan was great but making out he saved everyone else was annoying and Lily's smiles her way through Jenny's cheer-leading guide but her second attempt was as bad as the first

1x10 Behind Enemy Lines

RJ recruits Miles' ex-marine big brother to steal the upcoming biology test to help Jenny but she didn't want cheat which was good thing because they stole the wrong test

1x11 Lily Pad

RJ asks Lily to the winter formal and when Jenny asks him to the dance he has to find a way to let Lily down but what an ending cant what till next week

1x12 The Right Thing

Wow  what a season final after Lily's accident RJ goes to the dance with Jenny but Miles drunken speech spoils it for him so he keeps his promise to Lily but with her flat lining i hope it's because the machine came unplugged

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-19-2010 15:14  
RJ was happy to loose the election to Max knowing he got his girlfriend Jenny's vote
Finally manages get around to watch this show and RJ was happy about the vote but he still lost. Jenny really interesting character for RJ since she really make him do silly things.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-22-2010 20:15  
Lily offering to teach R J how to kiss was before he has to kiss Jenny on stage for the first time was funny but what a time to get sexually aroused
Yes in front of all those people on stage  but his parent are crazy with swinger in the bedroom

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-6-2010 11:02  
When Jenny and Max break up, she asks R.J. to be her study buddy but he did the right thing in telling her the truth about Max being setup by the coach
Yes but coach planting that so he could get his lead player shoot basket without missing was smart plan i was surprised how he managed to figure out it coach just by smell the panties?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-1-2010 21:14  
After RJ's invited to Jenny Swanson's sweet 16 party, he begins working for the sexually aggressive Mrs. Robbins so he can afford a gift but when she came onto him his reaction was funny
Yes that neighbour really was keen after she knew what RJ assets was but his friend had his back even after he got blown off but the drawing was nice present after all he went through.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-13-2010 21:24  
That's a new take on the purity club but what RJ's father said was terrible
Yeah i didn't even know rainbow party exist in high school but good thing it does look like after 6 episode RJ has a new girlfriend and I kind of think she is nice unlike jenny girl who doesn't appreciate RJ. This has just start get interesting i hope it does work out.

51 123
Thread