56 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What’s Your Story?

Well what a way for him to find out about his mother affair from his dad blog and Shawn becoming a Gay chat line was amusing.

Bundle of Joy

Well cathy thinking Joy was crazy and not carry bag of rock was amusing since she realise it was pointless.

Family Matters

Adam's new girlfriend is crazy

,Maybe it's just me but this season seem to be dragging a bit a part shocking adult material rest of the series is rather average.

How Bazaar

I should of figured out it was a con

Killjoy

What a fantastic title for this episode espically consider it was a spoiler in the title i honestly didn't see coming but than if you going to get killed off in a show why not go out with style . Cathy getting payback on couple who conned her was fantastic. You just knew the threesome wouldn't last long

Vaya Con Dios

Well look like Cathy has gone missing underwater and i can't believe her brother didn't keep his eye on her i understand he was distracted but how he could abandon his own sister was disturbing.He's an adult

Fly Away

I am so ANGRY at Cathy for being so selfish at the end to run away

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

She told the bar men her husband died so technically Cathy started it

Episode 1

This might be hardest season to watch Cathy is looking awful but her goodbye message to her student was fantastic i wish when i was in school i got a message like that it would of changed my life. . Her doctor having colon cancer was a surprise twist no wonder he was in rotten mood when he was consulting with cathy on her treatment.

Episode 2

Well it was nice way to spend  time with her son on his birthday

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I just assumed it was two episode put together ?

It felt like 2 episode , the first episode i took was cathy going to her check-up and ending with her seeing doctor in chemo. Episode 2 cathy planning her son birthday party.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-29-2013 18:07 ]

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes that was awful

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Are they all 1 hour episode ?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I just didn't know what to say about this episode after cathy so happy for first 40 minutes and than it hit her and ending with not recognise Paul was heartbreaking

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes but i suppose we had get know cathy if they killed her off at the end of first season we wouldn't care but because we seen what she's been through in past 3 years we feel a connection.

i remember your first comment you posted that you didn't want watch this series because of the subject matter . Can you believe we known each other for more than 4 years yet i have no idea what you look like nor do you have any idea what i look like.

56 123
Thread