Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Sean was kicked out of the mother's group after he tried to tests out his homemade sling at the park and Cathy's reaction to the mugger was amusing but Adam being a very bad boy was priceless but would like to see how he explained the missing vase

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I would be gobsmacked if she don't notice it's gone buy i would expect him to say he just broke it

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I liked the way Cathy dealt with the pushy father and the way she turned her pity job around when they tried to get rid of her was great but Adam saying he was having sex in his parents bed was strange considering what his girlfriend said to Cathy

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Paul in the gay bar was amusing and Marlene turning up in the bath was interesting

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What a lousy excuse for not killing the turkey because Adam named it but at leased Cathy got the job done

Reply 31#31 bala's post

No not normally but being names for all of 5 seconds then yes

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Cathy being asked to wright a eulogy for the unborn baby after Rebecca had a  miscarriage was a little over the top but at leased she had a reunion with some old friends who thought it was her funeral and Sean's tattoo was priceless

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I liked the way Adam stepped up to help Poppy at her high school reunion and Sean getting distraught with his new neighbors and their baby was understandable, the talking scales were amusing

2x11 Fight or Flight

Cathy's dinner with Dr. Sherman and his wife was amusing but thinking the dead guy was Sean was sad

2x12 The Darkest Day

What a day for Lee to die on Christmas day but not dying alone thanks to Cathy was nice and Andrea reporting Myk was predictable considering what he was going to do

2x13 Crossing The Line

Paul gate crashing the insurance agency's party was great but what happened at the end was a shock and hard to believe, now that is what i call a great cliffhanger and season finale

The Big C Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres April 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Thin Ice

Well after last seasons cliffhanger it's nice to see Paul survived and Adam turning to prayer to help his mother seems to of worked for now on the cancer but what she said about Adam driving was amusing and a close call on the ice

3x02 What’s Your Story?

I'm surprised Adam joined the Bible study group at school after reading about his mothers affair on his fathers blog and what was written on the back of the leather jacket was amusing but Sean's a new and unusual way to generate income could be profitable @ $4.99 a minute

3x03 Bundle of Joy

Sean wining and dining Andrea at a fancy restaurant for Valentine's Day was nice but spoiling the other couples proposal was terrible and Adam using the bible to cover his hard on was amusing

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Sean and Willy fighting over the sex line business was amusing, what was Cathy thinking when she was trying to forge the doctors signature and it was a good job God wasn't busy when Jesse and Adam ran across the road and her morals were disturbing saving the front door but it's OK using the back door

3x05 Face Off

Cathy trying to impress the parents of the baby she hopes to adopt was interesting but she could of done without Sean on his sex line and Paul being the flip that switch guy was great considering how hard it was at the start

3x06 Life Rights

I'm glad Sean had a talk to Adam after walking in on them having back door sex without protection and I'm not surprised Cathy was annoyed about being killed off in the film about their life's, Sean didn't need to be asked twice to go upstairs for a threesome

3x07 How Bazaar

Sean bringing his new friends Giselle and Tim to the charity auction was so wrong with them both having their arms around Giselle and I can't believe Adam gave the car away and disappointed the couple lied about the baby

3x08 Killjoy

Leaving the couple half naked out in the bush was a small price to pay considering the money she gave them and Joy getting hit by the bus with her face on was a surprise

Thread