111 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

There would of been a change in the story line at the halfway mark which didn't happen but what a shame having messed herself on the bouncing castle

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes that was awful

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I just noticed this finale season has only four episodes

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Are they all 1 hour episode ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I just checked and they are all one hour

4x02 You Can't Take It With You

I was surprised Lydia offered her virginity in return for tutoring Adam but turning it into a biology lesson was a little bizarre, Sean feeling inspired to donate to charity you would of thought was nice but I think a kidney is going to far and Cathy trying to set Paul up with a date before she dies was sad

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I just didn't know what to say about this episode after cathy so happy for first 40 minutes and than it hit her and ending with not recognise Paul was heartbreaking

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It's becoming obvious this is leading to her death which I should of seen coming

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes but i suppose we had get know cathy if they killed her off at the end of first season we wouldn't care but because we seen what she's been through in past 3 years we feel a connection.

i remember your first comment you posted that you didn't want watch this series because of the subject matter . Can you believe we known each other for more than 4 years yet i have no idea what you look like nor do you have any idea what i look like.

4x03 Quality of Death

Everyone crying in the car before Cathy took over the driving was amusing but what a drive and giving the police back chat was priceless, Cathy checking herself into a hospice to save her family from having to care for her was sad but what she said to the male nurse was great and her room mate diying after trying to kill her was also sad, Sean taking the grim reaper cat was funny but finding out Dr. Sherman had passed away was a surprise considering he had just visited Cathy but the catwalk did bring a smile to my face

4x04 The Finale

Cathy's reason for not wanting to die at home was understandable so not being allowed to pay to stay in hospice would be frustrating and so much for Paul getting Cathy's estranged Dad to visit her and Adam getting his diploma was a great surprise but dying with only the carer there I thought was sad

111 123456
Thread