Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Family Matters

Adam's new girlfriend is crazy

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Sean and Willy fighting over the sex line business was amusing, what was Cathy thinking when she was trying to forge the doctors signature and it was a good job God wasn't busy when Jesse and Adam ran across the road and her morals were disturbing saving the front door but it's OK using the back door

3x05 Face Off

Cathy trying to impress the parents of the baby she hopes to adopt was interesting but she could of done without Sean on his sex line and Paul being the flip that switch guy was great considering how hard it was at the start

3x06 Life Rights

I'm glad Sean had a talk to Adam after walking in on them having back door sex without protection and I'm not surprised Cathy was annoyed about being killed off in the film about their life's, Sean didn't need to be asked twice to go upstairs for a threesome

,Maybe it's just me but this season seem to be dragging a bit a part shocking adult material rest of the series is rather average.

How Bazaar

I should of figured out it was a con

Killjoy

What a fantastic title for this episode espically consider it was a spoiler in the title i honestly didn't see coming but than if you going to get killed off in a show why not go out with style . Cathy getting payback on couple who conned her was fantastic. You just knew the threesome wouldn't last long

3x07 How Bazaar

Sean bringing his new friends Giselle and Tim to the charity auction was so wrong with them both having their arms around Giselle and I can't believe Adam gave the car away and disappointed the couple lied about the baby

3x08 Killjoy

Leaving the couple half naked out in the bush was a small price to pay considering the money she gave them and Joy getting hit by the bus with her face on was a surprise

Vaya Con Dios

Well look like Cathy has gone missing underwater and i can't believe her brother didn't keep his eye on her i understand he was distracted but how he could abandon his own sister was disturbing.He's an adult

Fly Away

I am so ANGRY at Cathy for being so selfish at the end to run away

3x09 Vaya Con Dios

Cathy having an anxiety attack while in the scuba diving training pool was a little ironic as she starts every episode sitting at the bottom of the pool but Sean following his dick and not Cathy was predictable

3x10 Fly Away

The poor fisherman having his quiet day fishing spoilt by Cathy constant talking But Brian/Paul saying his wife died of cancer last month was cruel and could attempt fate

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

She told the bar men her husband died so technically Cathy started it

The Big C Season 4: Hereafter General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres April 29, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Episode 1

This might be hardest season to watch Cathy is looking awful but her goodbye message to her student was fantastic i wish when i was in school i got a message like that it would of changed my life. . Her doctor having colon cancer was a surprise twist no wonder he was in rotten mood when he was consulting with cathy on her treatment.

Episode 2

Well it was nice way to spend  time with her son on his birthday

4x01 Quality of Life

That was an awesome size burger but it's a shame she couldn't keep it down and her student thinking she was dead I thought was amusing as that scream could of scared her to death, seeing Dr. Sherman in the clinic after his bad day was surprising and using the school announcement system to say goodbye was nice

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I cant find episode 2 but I did notice episode 1 had a special runtime of 60 Minutes

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I just assumed it was two episode put together ?

It felt like 2 episode , the first episode i took was cathy going to her check-up and ending with her seeing doctor in chemo. Episode 2 cathy planning her son birthday party.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-29-2013 18:07 ]

Thread