Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Paul in the gay bar was amusing and Marlene turning up in the bath was interesting

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What a lousy excuse for not killing the turkey because Adam named it but at leased Cathy got the job done

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

could you kill something you named?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

No not normally but being names for all of 5 seconds then yes

A Little Death

Well people confuse Vathy death with the baby death was amusing but can you really do eulogy for an unborn baby?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Cathy being asked to wright a eulogy for the unborn baby after Rebecca had a  miscarriage was a little over the top but at leased she had a reunion with some old friends who thought it was her funeral and Sean's tattoo was priceless

How Do You Feel?

Well i have say Cathy getting her friend feel her up was amusing

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I liked the way Adam stepped up to help Poppy at her high school reunion and Sean getting distraught with his new neighbors and their baby was understandable, the talking scales were amusing

2x11 Fight or Flight

Cathy's dinner with Dr. Sherman and his wife was amusing but thinking the dead guy was Sean was sad

2x12 The Darkest Day

What a day for Lee to die on Christmas day but not dying alone thanks to Cathy was nice and Andrea reporting Myk was predictable considering what he was going to do

2x13 Crossing The Line

Paul gate crashing the insurance agency's party was great but what happened at the end was a shock and hard to believe, now that is what i call a great cliffhanger and season finale

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

This was a sad episode but Paul being annoyed wasn't a surprise

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I know i really am surprised at that ending i really hope he not but this what i like about shows.

The Big C Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres April 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Thin Ice

Well good episode but wow after getting good news you would think worst is over but fall through the ice into cold water was really a close call. So glad he's not dead but he really should be careful about that shocker remote

What’s Your Story?

Well what a way for him to find out about his mother affair from his dad blog and Shawn becoming a Gay chat line was amusing.

Bundle of Joy

Well cathy thinking Joy was crazy and not carry bag of rock was amusing since she realise it was pointless.

3x01 Thin Ice

Well after last seasons cliffhanger it's nice to see Paul survived and Adam turning to prayer to help his mother seems to of worked for now on the cancer but what she said about Adam driving was amusing and a close call on the ice

3x02 What’s Your Story?

I'm surprised Adam joined the Bible study group at school after reading about his mothers affair on his fathers blog and what was written on the back of the leather jacket was amusing but Sean's a new and unusual way to generate income could be profitable @ $4.99 a minute

3x03 Bundle of Joy

Sean wining and dining Andrea at a fancy restaurant for Valentine's Day was nice but spoiling the other couples proposal was terrible and Adam using the bible to cover his hard on was amusing

Thread