Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah Adam farting but Cathy got payback at the end . The punch was amusing i am surprised he remember while he was high

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That surprised me that he remembered and i also thought the dog had died

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The dog was an amusing situation can you imagine how she felt and i loved the comment about making sure she dead and getting a second opinion.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The second opinion was amusing and the smile on Marlene's face at the end when she was on the stairs was nice

I'm so glad Marlene is not gone. I wonder how long she will stay appearing to Cathy?

I had a feeling the doggy wasn't dead after how he'd been in the morning when Cathy found him. He's just a lazy lump!

Musical Chairs

Well Cathy getting into trial thank one patient dying was awful but what great title for the episode.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I thought what Cathy said about stage four patients going so fast because they can't afford to stay around was a nice lighthearted joke about her situation but sad that the woman who gave her the coin died and Cathy asking what happened in the basement was amusing

sexual healing

What wife would buy her husband that sort of gift?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Paul's reaction to Andrea catching him playing with himself was amusing but some of the things Sean said to Rebecca was unkind

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well he was being honest and it's good think he was faced other way showing her his imperfection

Boo!

Well what a bad time to lose your job and Owl in attic was rather amusing

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The guy in the car park saying boo was funny but Paul loosing his job does seemed to be linked to Cathy's illness and the expected cost of her treatment

Cats and Dogs

It's never a good idea ring an adult worker from newspaper but having go to his uncle pay her off was amusing.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Sean was kicked out of the mother's group after he tried to tests out his homemade sling at the park and Cathy's reaction to the mugger was amusing but Adam being a very bad boy was priceless but would like to see how he explained the missing vase

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

That if she notices the vase missing

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I would be gobsmacked if she don't notice it's gone buy i would expect him to say he just broke it

The Little c

Look like she didn't notice but finding everyone in his family itching and having tell his parents but tell his new girlfriend was rather amusing and i am glad he gave his new boss a reality check

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I liked the way Cathy dealt with the pushy father and the way she turned her pity job around when they tried to get rid of her was great but Adam saying he was having sex in his parents bed was strange considering what his girlfriend said to Cathy

Goldilocks and the Bears

not sure what to make of this episode but it ok to watch but what cathy was doing in bath was amusing

The Last Thanksgiving

That poor turkey didn't see what was coming

Thread