Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That is a great title considering that's is her birth sign and that's not a bad tattoo that Rebecca's got

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

You got wonder how many people star sign is Cancer who get Cancer ?

i never really thought about until you bought that point across on here

The Ecstasy And The Agony

Wow paul finds out about Lenny than ask her for a divorce just when Cathy was going try tell him again

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Cathy took ecstasy after Dr. Todd told her that she's been rejected from the clinical trial and what the old guy said he wanted to do to Marlene on their date was outrageous but what Marlene said to Sean was just as funny

Divine Intervention

Well she finally told him and about time but i love it Marlin slapped her at the start.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The face slap was good but thinking about dropping the phone down the toilet while on video chat i thought was funny and about time she finally told Paul

Marline buffet dinner was at surprising event .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That was funny and Marline making sure see got her money's worth with something to eat  and Adam meets a girl at the bus stop who draws a fake tattoo to see how long it take for his parents to notice but Cathy spotted it straight away

Everything That Rises

Wow what a sad episode i can't believe how she decided to end her life but that psyic did warn Cathy someone close to her would die she laughed guess she's not laughing any more but close call with her son.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The bee man was strange and Todd stepped over the mark by kissing Cathy but what Marlene did because she didn't recognize Adam and pulls a gun on him was tragic

Taking The Plunge

Wow Adam found his mum's storage unit but wow i can't believe how much she has filled since the last time we saw it

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I'm glad that Cathy kicked out Marlene daughters after they behaved like vultures but the way Adam was behaving was strange and the storage unit was quite emotional after reading some of the cards, Cathy had covered every eventuality

The Big C Season Two

The Big C Returns

Behind the Scenes: The Big C Season 2

The Kiss

The Big C Season 2 Trailer

Can't wait for this to start back next week and Marlene is back \o/. I was thinking when they said she could have hallucinations that they might use that to have Marlene appear!

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

2x01 Losing Patients

Something must of crawled up Adam and died with the amount of wind he has and i cant believer Rebecca told Sean before Cathy got round to it but Cathy and Paul high on weed was amusing and it's nice to see Marlene back as Cathy's hallucinations

Thread