Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 118#118 banlron's post

I am getting bored of this show it's boring

Reply 120#120 banlron's post

Well todays episode was good

There Will Be Blood

Well Bobby hijack the maid body was rather amusing can't wait to see what he does with that body

We Need to Talk About Kevin

Look like Dean has changed while Sam being retired was interesting but close the gate of Hell this better be last season because if they do close the gates of hell the show will be over but if the opposite is true that open the gates and let all those demons escape  

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Exactly you can clearly see what happens when show runner leaves and give other writers a shot

What's Up, Tiger Mommy? Clip

What's Up, Tiger Mommy?

Well his mother was one hell of a women but i am not surprised he did another disappearing act

Supernatural : Heartache Clip

Reply 12#12 usmania's post

Havn't you been paying attention he stuck in there

Heartache

Well this was a filler episode but ok supernatural episode nothing much to say but i hope Sam does get a chance to quit

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

It has lost wow fact many season ago

Supernatural 8x04 Sneak Peek "Bitten"

Bitten

Well this was interesting found footage episode and what a great way to tell the story

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

Normally i hate it but i liked how they told the story of those kids and what happened to them rather normal episode we see story unfold at the sametime as video.

Blood Brother

Well taking out a vampire nest was tough with other vampire but what a cliffhanger with Sam finding out who Dean partner is

Supernatural 8x06 Sneak Peek "Southern Comfort"

Supernatural 8x07 Sneak Peek "A Little Slice of Kevin" (HD)

A Little Slice of Kevin

Just when one thing sorted itself out Cas return was a surprise but finding out who rescued him was another mystery since that women seem power to control Cas which suggest she either God or daughter of God Eve ? .

Hunteri Heroici

Well a person who has ability to make cartoon gag comes real was rather intresting. This show has covered a lot of crazy stuff but it's nice that there were able come up something rather unique for a tv series going 8 years

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

At least we know why she left him i hope that last of the flashback and what do you think Amanda tapping ( Stargate SG-1, Sanctuary) being Cas's puppet master .

Thread