136 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but should he haved called Dean instead trying to go after him ?

Torn and Frayed

What a way to bring brother back together with Cas being controlled by her but tablet of the angel was rather obvious

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

I figured out who was controlling her as it was quite obvious there was just something off with that guy.

Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

I was wondering the same-thing

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

What i found strange about this episode was they thought hey let introduce sam & dean grandfather and make him in magic wizard who know spells . Let's face it he was disappointment as Winchester

Trial and Error

Crossroad demons was nice way to bring back hell hounds but that family was really messed up

Man's Best Friend with Benefits

This episode was so wrong on so many levels but the title was accrute. Only they come up with this twisted idea of dog shaping shifting into a women and become in love with her master . That just took it too far

Remember the Titans

Well the title gave away what he was but him having a son was a surprise but what a way to kill himself

Supernatural 8x18 Promo "Freaks and Geeks" (HD)

Taxi Driver

How did i know Sam was getting trapped there but it's a good thing Dean had a back up plan and Neomi saving them with Crowley was very calculated .

Reply 88#88 arksongbird80's post

She knows since she lost Cas Sam and dean are best way to find him and she going help them so they think she's a good guy and help her. She's playing them

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

What annoys me the most they bobby good death and than they bring him back for this one episode ?

it was rather pointless in grand scheme of things let character rest in peace

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured you like that she was great no much acting on her part you could tell she was very uncomfortable in that role compared to her other show.

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a fantastic place to hide it but those dead people were a sad consequence

Clip Show

Well it wasn't exactly a clip show but Crowly trying to undue all the good Winchester have done over past 7 years was crazy but hiding Hex bag in the phone was ingenious .

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

They really went big expel angel from Heaven was great clifhanger

136 1234567
Thread