Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Dean killing Gwen and Sam attempting killing Samuel was a surprise but Bobby being possessed and stabbing Rufus was interesting

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Yes electrocuting each other was amusing but Bobby's was a little extreme

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Sam and Dean not knowing the Titanic i thought was amusing but the consequence of changing history was fascinating and the next time i mislay something perhaps i should look for the gold thread

Reply 116#116 sanggye's post

Castiel transporting them into the past to recover the ashes was interesting but relying on the postal service to get it back to them on the right day was risky

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I liked the way Dean said bit me to Eve

Reply 126#126 bala's post

This was a nice insight to Castiel's version of events

Reply 132#132 bala's post

That was tough call when Dean was trying to rescue Ben and Lisa while she was holding a knife to his throat but asking Cas to wipe their memories was a little sad

Reply 133#133 bala's post

That was some hallucination but shooting himself in the back and then knifing himself was different

Supernatural Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01 The New Boss

Some of the things Castiel did while he had the powers of God was a little unexpected but Castiel now being possessed should be interesting

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The old lady in the hospital being two-faced was amusing and how long is Sam going to be haunted by Lucifer

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

What Young Sam did for Young Amy was impressive but what was in her fridge was disgusting and finding out what she did to save him was great and will this show last long enough for Amy's son to come after Dean

7x04 Defending Your Life

The way the two men turn up dead was interesting and the flash backs from the trial was great

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The silver tray slicing the neck was a great effect but Dean and the wasps was amusing

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

You must be getting tiered to post it here

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Who would of thought that the real Sam & Dean getting arrested would of spoiled the imposter's rain of terror but at least with the news report they can't use their identity again

7x07 The Mentalists

I thought after the guy bent the fork and it straightened it's self was funny but i bet he didn't expect himself to fall on his forks and i knew you shouldn't play with a luigi board but not for that reason

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

Becky asking Sam if he wants a bottle to tinkle when she tied him to the bed was amusing but I'm surprised she didn't take advantage of the situation and consummate their so called marriage

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The cliffhanger with Bobby was great but what a way to put you off your food

Reply 55#55 banlron's post

It did air so it must be an oversight

Thread