Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 119#119 bala's post

It's very common in Time Travel movies, books for that plot device.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 121#121 bala's post

To see Crowley was kind of a shocker
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 126#126 bala's post

Very interesting, yea you feel for Cas, he is trying to do right for humanity, for his Father, and Daddy won't give him any words of advice or help

Reply 128#128 bala's post

Why not, Crowley needs Cas

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-21-2011 04:03  
Well this was good episode Dean past relationship was bought back but when he asked Cas to wipe her memory it was rather sad.Cas seem want to play both sides which isn't right.
It might be for the best they forget.  Cas, oh Cas, why or why?

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 5-26-2011 05:19  
I can't believe that was the Finale episode. I thought it was pretty crappy. I really don't like the direction they've gone with Cas. I think that's a major mistake.
I don't know, they have to have something for the next season, so why not Cas as the Big Bad.  Liked the Sam vs Sam action.

Reply 141#141 bala's post

Exactly bala, don't think Cas is "Bad" really, used the term Big Bad (Buffy reference) as just the boys opposition.  I kind of like that Cas has made this turn.  It is going to be interesting.

Reply 144#144 bala's post

I am thinking that the next season will be the last, they pretty much have run out of ideas and it can't go back to a monster of the week thing...

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Honestly Bala, I have no idea what you are trying to say.  Castiel is having a hard time, first he thinks he's the new god and kills off a bunch of people and angels, now he is being possessed by an evil being.  Sam seems to have issues with Lucifer

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It's been 1 episode this season, and he took over like 2 episodes last season.  Stop counting the chickens before they hatch, my friend

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Is he mad?  Or is the devil really in his head?  Man, I hope Bobby isn't dead.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It seems that killed Castiel, so why not Bobby, it isn't like Supernatural has not killed off characters before.  I don't think he is dead, but who knows?  And it is always possible that Lucifer, who was in Sam's mind when Sam got thrown into the pit, has a line to Sam from the pit.  All he can do is create hallucinations right now, but as the wall comes down more and more, he could start taking over.

7x03 The Girl Next Door

Same sure does have a thing for monsters.  Funny name she chose, Amy Pond.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I agree bala, the show has pretty much run its course.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I think there is or has been much better shows than Supernatural that have been or still are being run.  Look at how many shows have been cancelled in the last 2 years, a few of them have been very good.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Well hopefully Dean will drop some of poor me, whining, little girl, guilt thing

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Well it did make me miss Buffy      Did Sam stop having Devil hallucinations?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Writers getting sloppy, I really do hope this is the last season, they have run out of too many ideas.  Did like this episode, but they left 2 800 year old witches who were responsible for what 4, 5 deaths right then, but Dean is feeling all this guilt because he killed Sam's friend, who killed what 4, 5 people.  Makes no sense

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Did it stop them from going after the devil, after Castiel, Eve, after every Big Bad they have come across, No, thye knew they were going to most likely die, but they went after them.  This was just sloppy wriiting

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I agree with they can't afford them for more than one, but I still stand by my statement that the show is going downhill, writing, storylines and such.  They have killed off all the big bads, did the whole Castiel is now God and boom that is over.

Thread