111 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Eventually got to watch the first episode, Exile On Main St and a good start to the season nearly shooting the dog was funny

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Dean's girlfriend has got a sense of hummer threatening to shoot him if he don't leave and the shape shifting baby was interesting

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Not the type of show to watch when your eating, Castiel releasing Balthazar from Dean's fire ring was predictable but i did like Castiel description of Dean (the hairless ape)

6x04 Weekend At Bobby's

I thought Bobby breaking into Marcy's house and then finding out that there was nothing wrong with wood chipper was funny and it's nice that Sheriff Jody has got Bobby's back

6x05 Live Free Or Twi-Hard

I cant believe Sam stood and watched while one of the vampires feed Dean his blood but i did like the decapitation's

Reply 44#44 bala's post

6x06 You Can't Handle The Truth
The Goddess of truth not being able to get the truth from Sam does make you wonder

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It was nice to find out why Sam has been acting strange by not having a sole but capturing the Alpha Vampire didn't go to plan and learning what Samuel is up to was interesting

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I had a feeling that there was something wrong with Lucky but watching her take a shower was creepy

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Dean running from thr UFO while Sam was on the phone was funny

Reply 73#73 bala's post

That should be the last we see of Crowley and i liked the way they used the fire bell to get his attention

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Letting the robber suffer a bit long was amusing but the consequences of not taking the 12 year old girl at first was tragic

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Bobby believing in the loch ness monster but not dragons was different and trust Dean to damage the sword, i am looking forward to see what mother of all will do

Reply 85#85 bala's post

You would expect the mother of all creation to be older but it would make sense

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Well my vessel is starting to show it age

Reply 89#89 bala's post

I need the elixir of life from House of Anubis

Reply 91#91 bala's post

No i wouldn't but if the vessel would stop ageing it would help

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Sam going back to Rhode Island where he attacked the cop was unfortunate but getting arrested by him this time was amusing

Reply 96#96 bala's post

It looked like Sam might be infected

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Dean being chased by his car was amusing and the kidney twist was interesting

Reply 100#100 bala's post

This was an amusing episode, like Castiel texting in the car about someone being in the backseat

111 123456
Thread