23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm actually just getting into this show.  The best part though is Castiel!!  This guy is soooo hilarious.  He takes awhile to warm up to ya, but man he's funny.

I'm netflixing season 5.  Gotta find out where GOD went.  Really confusing, but i'm still trying to watch season 6.  Interesting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Lisa

Who is lisa?  Deans girlfriend from season 6.  I missed how they met each other....

season 7 time for a wedding

the episodes seemed to either be mismarked or out of order or something.  Ya'll have "all in the Family" as episode 7 and tv.comhas it as the Mentalists.  The episode "season 7, time for a wedding" isn't listed at all.  Am I missing an episode?

Moderator please delete my post I've since added it to the bugs page.     Thanks.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-26-2012 05:02 ]

Survival of the Fittest

The finale was a bit anticlamatic. I mean they stabbed Dick in the neck and he dies, but then they end up in Purgatory.   Ehh....I'm kinda over them ending up somehwere and the other has to figure out how to get them out/back.

Poor Kevin and Meg. They really were just trying to help.  And if 1000's of angels have died, how many are left?  Does God make new ones?????  HMMM

The premier should be good, but I would really like to see them killng stuff and making cracks.  Maybe figure out a way for BOBBY to come back.  Love him.  Kinda bummed he could be dead/dead.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Great returning episode.  The thing that gets me is sam goes away (hell) and dean gets a family and moves on.  When dean goes away (pergatory) same does the SAME thing and Dean get's all judgemental.  Hypocrite.

Sam shouldn't have abandoned Kevin. Poor channing.

Yeah a filler episode.  It was okay but not really any wow factor

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Oh I really don't like footage stories. I didn't like it at all and ended up fast forwarding through alot of it.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the ending.  Where she's walking the railroad tracks and the guys choose to let her go. that was kewl  The alpha was  a nice touch.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I'm still all hung up over the HUGE hole in the script.  Dean took a year off and had a girl.  He had "things" in his life.  Sam should have been allowed that and it's crimping my style!!  I'm very annoyed that no one has brought that up.     Also, PERGATORY~ Make friends where you can and survive.  Just saying...

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  It was creative and castiel was here and that's always great.    Poor Sam.  He finds girl only to lose girl to first guy thought to be dead.  Bummer.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Love love to see Amanda!!  She's so great.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Benny was trying to take care of business and didnt want to bug dean again.   Seeing Amelia will open wounds.  Maybe they can work it out.   Hope Kizzy gets it together soon.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I'm kinda glad that dean told Benny they needed to go their seperate ways.  Benny is "old" enough to stand on his own and Dean and Sam need to mend their fences.  Probably smart of Sam to say good bye to GF.  She would just be used as bait against them.

The angel conspiracy will be an interesting twist if Cas can remember around the boys.

LARP and the Real Girl

I really enjoyed this episode.  Love Felicia Day she's awesome.  The LARP world was just great and finding out who it was and who he was controlling was a throw back to the beginning of the series.  NIce

as time goes by

I really enjoyed this episode.  But I never understood why they didn't call castiel!.....

Reply 62#62 bala's post

too much big star....throw back to season 1 & 2....something like that.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Yeah that was really lame.   Have you notice that other than the mom, their Grandmother's have no place in the show.  Never once did they mention their Grandmother!

Reply 72#72 bala's post

LOL
I'm Nesting.  Shut up!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

the youngest daughter said if the family had money,they would be happier.  Thus, Sold her soul for money.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I'm not sure what Naomi's deal is.  Good guy or crazy angel?    Did anyone else notice that the guys automatically ran to a demon coyote to get into hell.  They have Angel contacts (Cas and Naomi) and they didn't even try?

Benny sacraficing himself was just lame.  They left his bones in tact, but really the guys been around for how long and he can't handle quality time to himself and not kill people.  Netflix and donor blood.  Just sayin'.

Poor Kevin.  Dude needs a vaca!  i hope his mom is actually okay and the whole thing was in his head. ( i'm fairly confident but with this show...)

Sam got in and out with no prob.      That should have been harder.    HOORAY to see Bobby.  I've missed him.

23 12
Thread