Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I totally have to watch the 1st episode again but did anyone else think that if Sam came back and Grandpa came back..... what about Daddy? oh please please please please

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-2-2010 06:29  
And to think if they pick box with a white baby on it there would never know
  <------ tears of laughter

Loved Castiel!

Very interested to see how the... I guess sorta role reversal Sam and Dean have going on.

I never knew there were so many corrupt angels

I agree with Bala, preview at the end looks great especially the one where Dean gets cursed with everyone telling him the truth... Awesome!!!

Reply 16#16 bala's post

4... 5.... or 6 that's as close as I know

looks like they're setting up for something big to come *gets all excited* can't wait

I always thought Dean's deskinning himself was gross.... cool effects but gross lol

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-16-2010 04:04  
It was a shame an ...
LOL I couldn't help laughing especially at the end as he's sitting down with his slice, all comfy then the phone rings and he's thinking "Here we go again"

I enjoyed it thoroughly and thought he was right to give the boys a piece of his mind and was pleased they got their act together and helped him out

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-14-2010 04:03  
i can't actually remember that
It was episode 6 of season 1 - Skin (I think it was that one, with the shapeshifter)

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I scared the crap outta my son, yesterday afternoon when I watched it, when I saw Sam's lip curl up I was like *huge over dramatic gasp* and my boy yelped and yelled "Mom, settle down!"

I had a friend at work say he wondered where the show was going and said he thought the few couple of eps were so-so and made me believe him but from the first 6 episodes, I think it's gonna be a great season

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 25-10-2010 21:59  
Does he watch the show ?
Yeah, he downloaded them for me when I didn't have the computer and Australian TV (Channel 10) hasn't shown Supernatural since Season 5, I think it got to episode 5 or 6 then it disappeared because lack of ratings or some crap like that

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 31-10-2010 11:24  
Well at least we know there is something wrong with Sam for sure.  
From the look of next week's episode, it makes sense but wondering the how and why

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

lol no I meant why he is like he is.... I don't know if it's a spoiler or not *scratches head* I think I saw it in the preview for next week

*goes to watch preview again*

Okay I'm back, it's not posted on here yet but Castiel says it and I'm very curious and excited about how the writers are going to play with this for the rest of the season

Reply 50#50 sanggye's post

sorry trying not to say any spoilers but I guess since it was in the preview for the next episode it's alright?
Bala has posted it now in the other SPN thread... you'll understand all my mumbling

Reply 52#52 bala's post

good I hate giving away spoilers... though the title thread does say (Spoilers)

Reply 54#54 bala's post

so in other words enter at your own risk

Reply 58#58 bala's post

you know what annoyed my the most in the episode, the cousin (the one Dean had an altercation with outside Samuel's office) senses something off/different and checks but doesn't find them but when the Alpha was scratching away slowly at the chair no one heard or saw his hand!!!

I know the first was sposed to be a close call sorta thing but...   it frustrates me, kinda like when the blonde, big boobed girl runs up the stairs and not out the front door

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

my eyes were a big bigger when he walked into Samuel's office and wanted in... I was thinking "He left Dean and Dean let him?! Bloody men!"

At the moment he's nothing.... unless this is really the part were he'll be boy king and Crowley rules over him or at least has something planned, whether good or bad depending on what he wants for himself

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 21-11-2010 03:39  
Best moments

Dean: (on the phone) UFO! UFO!
Sam: Oh. Dude, stop yelling, you're breaking up. I didn't catch that last part.
Dean: Close encounter! Close encounter!
Sam: Close encounter? What kind? F ...
Funniest episode in a long time I believe... plus loved the Xfiles type title

Reply 73#73 bala's post

it will be interesting to find out how the get it back, if at all, and not as badly damaged as Castiel/Crowley believe after being Lucifer's playtoy

Thread